Ego Tanks

It is so much easier using the eGo tank and not having to worry about filling carts. Love my tank...

I love mine too! it's the one I've been looking for! No more cartos for me Tanks all the way!

I love mine too! it's the one I've been looking for! No more cartos for me Tanks all the way!

plus tanks are more safer for me. to clean them, all you have to do is rinse it under warm water. requires no boiling of water =)

Its March (new budget)--Just ordered by Tank. Finding one was a bit difficult. so many places sold out. Had to settle for a titanium one (wanted purple crybaby.gif). So naturally I had to order a Titanium Ego-T battery to go with my new Tank.

Thank you Liberty-Flights for having something in stockthumbsup.gif.

New products always experience growing pains.....my next tank will definitely be purple to go with my purple ego-T batts.

Its March (new budget)--Just ordered by Tank. Finding one was a bit difficult. so many places sold out. Had to settle for a titanium one (wanted purple crybaby.gif). So naturally I had to order a Titanium Ego-T battery to go with my new Tank.

Thank you Liberty-Flights for having something in stockthumbsup.gif.

New products always experience growing pains.....my next tank will definitely be purple to go with my purple ego-T batts.

Got my new tank for ego about a week ago. Love it. :thumbsup:

im starting to wonder if im the only one who couldnt seem to get any satisfaction out of the tank... but... here it sits on my desk mocking me, i swear its laughing quietly over there, and that little devil on the atty, yes, yes, it is mocking me lol...

im starting to wonder if im the only one who couldnt seem to get any satisfaction out of the tank... but... here it sits on my desk mocking me, i swear its laughing quietly over there, and that little devil on the atty, yes, yes, it is mocking me lol...

Mine is doing the same thing. Maybe we should point them towards each other and they can have a fight! :devil:

Is it working yet? It might be just too afraid that nuts will be thrown at it.

Tags, i have come to the conclusion that the tank is not and will not be what i expected it to be, i wanted and expected a DD like taste and feel without the dripping... but after much frustration i put it down... there is sits still mocking me... No, it is not and will not be the answer to my vaping bliss sadly

Please don't feel too lonely there. I tried them for 3 weeks and then sold em both. Great design and concept, but need a V3 methinks. I was constantly fiddling with them, all the while using a very clean 70/30 PG mix. When they worked, they were very good. Taste drop was pronounced and somewhat plastic while the draw was waaay to tight for me. Of course this is just MY experience and many like the new T atty. I wanted to like them, having spent the money, but 2.0 LR Boge nudged them out.

Edited by maverick

You might of gotten a bad atomizer. If it is like sucking in air, then it is bad! mine went up in almost 2 1/2 weeks. I did not use it all that much. I switched between the tank and the wet box. I went over to a friends house and it stopped working then. I was so upset it made me depressed the following day. I was like lost without it. oh well..lol..

Please don't feel too lonely there. I tried them for 3 weeks and then sold em both. Great design and concept, but need a V3 methinks. I was constantly fiddling with them, all the while using a very clean 70/30 PG mix. When they worked, they were very good. Taste drop was pronounced and somewhat plastic while the draw was waaay to tight for me. Of course this is just MY experience and many like the new T atty. I wanted to like them, having spent the money, but 2.0 LR Boge nudged them out.

thanks Maverick, i too tried to like them, really great idea and i do wish it had worked out for me, but all in all it was the only purchase i regret since trying vaping for a second time... btw, i finally told my family that im using e cigs and that i have been over a month with out a cigarette, they are pleased, they remember when i tried before with the mall junk that didnt last, i just want to make this work for me this time around, but back then i didnt know about this place and the supportive community here :)

The tanks doesn't seem to wick the juice to the atty very well for me. The flavor is there, but not as vivid as it should be. Especially since it eats up so much juice, you'd think the atty would be damn near flooded. The drag is also a little too stiff for me. I have found that I have to take a serious long drag to get decent flavor and vapor. I am wanting to start direct dripping but I do have a question about it: I know LR atty's are best, but would just buying a standard 510 atty and drip tip be that much better than the tank? The reason I ask is because I am kind of hesitant on getting an LR 510 until I can afford to get the mega eGo battery with it, because I heard the LR atty's can drain the standard eGo batteries pretty quick, and I am a pretty busy guy, so I need my battery life!! But I also don't want to WASTE money on getting a standard 510 if it's not going to surpass anything that I am currently getting with the tank.

Been using a Tornado Tank for about 6 weeks without a hitch...great vape...great taste using only PG haven't tried any VG yet! 2-3 tanks a day