Advice For My Father On When To Change Cartridges

SmokeSkins

Hello all!

I just switched my father over from the analog cigarette to an e-cigarette and I am very happy he is attempting to make the switch. He roughly smoked half a pack a day and he doesn't speak english or is very technical savvy and I am not home to monitor to when he should change cartridges due to the taste/smell/smoke. I told him to change the cartridge roughly every 2 days - do you think think thats too late? Any opinions would be very helpful

what device is he using?

as for cartridges, back when i used them i used to use them for quite some time, until they got too gross to vape with, but there are cart mods like the lipton tea bags and other fillers, i havent tried them but it seems that if he is going to use cartridges that might be a cost effective way to reuse them...

what device is he using?

as for cartridges, back when i used them i used to use them for quite some time, until they got too gross to vape with, but there are cart mods like the lipton tea bags and other fillers, i havent tried them but it seems that if he is going to use cartridges that might be a cost effective way to reuse them...

I got him a VaporKing KR808 manual battery with a SmokeTip cartridge at 12mg.

I would have several pre-filled on hand and ready to switch out when needed. Instead of explaining it to him in days, I would explain to him when the vapor drops off or decreases to change the cartridge for a new one. Is it really a cartridge or cartomizer? I thought KR808's only used a cartomizer.

I don't know of a cartridge or cartomizer that will last 2 days before either being replaced or refilled.

I use KR808's and go through cartos like crazy. I only smoked a little over half a pack/day but vape way more than I smoked. Does your father do that, too? Either way, they usually don't last as long as a pack of cigarettes. Like BirdDog said, when the vapor drops (also check the battery to see if it's still charged) or when he gets a slight burnt taste, it's time to change or refill.