An E-Cigarette For Under $10?! Not Disposable.

Has anybody looked at dealextreme? They have e-cigarettes "kits" with an atomizer/case/pcc/battery for less than $10 with FREE shipping.

I might just try it out.

http://s.dealextreme.com/search/E-Cigarette

Also doing a quick google search for "chinese e-cigarette" gave me some AMAZING prices. Like check this out: http://www.e-cigarette-china.com/the-joye-ego-standard-starter-kit-p-396.html

Add the atomizer, and you have a kit for $37, the SAME price as the riva from liberty flights -- and it's the Joye eGo. I found this after about 10 seconds of google searching, so I'm sure there are better deals out there from china.

Anyways, this is something i'll be looking into...

edit: I've found some eGo clones OEM for about $15 a kit... I should start selling these things :)

Edited by uplink3r

I might be wrong, but this doesn't look like a reputable vendor. You might do better going to a well known vendor for you e-cig supplies.

I have ordered cartos for SUPER cheap from china.....but it was through a wholesaler we found last year during the proposed IL bans. Originally they wanted 1.50 a piece, then when we didn't order after a week emailed my husband and cut the price to 1.25 then 1.00 then finally 75 cents AND free shipping...IF we ordered 200 min...we ordered 200, haven't used them ALL but haven't had any problems. Of course tossing a couple cartos at that price, who would care, a battery would be different. EVEN IF there is a warranty it would cost at least $25 to ship it back. IF you have the money to think of as throw away.....where it is like a gamble, then do it. BUT if you will be upset if anything goes wrong with it then DO NOT do it. We figured if half of them were DOA, the remaining would still be only 1.50 each, which is far cheaper than most people sell them here....and plus we would have paid shipping for anything ordered here. The odds of half of them being dead of course was small. They were no different then any other cartos from here and better than some as far as filler amount, etc. But then if it is the same as the riva price here....at least then you are getting the higher mah batteries....just a thought, plus if there is a problem it most likely wouldn't be a huge ordeal.

They're reputable, check this link instead. http://www.dealextreme.com/c/cigar-pipes-and-cases-815

The cigarettes seem nearly identical to the Blu e-cigarettes, and at a much more fair price :).

Yeah, definitely a risk with the OEM straight-from-china eGo purchases. I might buy a sample of unbranded KR808D-1 or E9 batteries. Cartomizers are a good idea, because they typically want you to buy in bulk (honestly, I don't think they care how much you buy - they are only paying for the parts! just that you spend over $100 on your purchase), and even if you're throwing half of them out like you said it's still not really that bad of a deal.

Anyways, I emailed some people, I'm curious as to what they'll send me back. Not exactly planning on breaking the bank to get 50 eGo batteries, but I just wanna see where this goes.

Edited by uplink3r

They have a huge disclaimer page.I would be worried about Customs seizing my stuff and I would imagine it would take quite some time for delivery.Usually it is worth the money to have a reputable dealer to answer questions ,take the risk and provide help and some sort of warranty.A lot of people order direct from China and swear by it.But it is not for me.Besides that there are some really nice folks supporting families and employees ,and sponoring forums like this one running honest supplier websites.