The Map Tank!

Erika

Finally received my MAP tank from COV and a sample of their pear juice. I have to say, i love love love this tank. no more dragging around liquid, extra cartos, attomizers and batteries! Just my tank and an extra battery! it is insanely awesome! the juice was a little bland so i added a bit of flavoring to it. i get so much more vapor and i feel like i'm getting more nic this way. i have that dizzy first time vaping feeling. Totally worth $30 bucks and easily worth more than that! for those on the fence, jump to the other side and get one!

I really want to try one of these, but CoV is currently out of stock on them atm. Got a question though. I use an eGo atm and was wondering which ohm model is compatable with the eGo or are they all compatable and just offer a different experiance with the different ohm's.

Thanks for moving this Birddog. I didn't know where it should go since it is a mod for the ecig. The owner recommended the 2.4 and that is what i got. I am very happy with it on the ego. Click the notify me button next to the one you want and be ready to jump on it as soon as they are available. I wanted the mini tank but by the time i hit the checkout button, it was out of stock. I do think the mini would be better as far as getting tired of the juice before i get through 5mls of it. And the mini tank takes regular ce2s, not the xl ones and they are easier to find. You will need an 18 guage needle to fill it.you csn't go wrong with this tank!

Got my MAP tank in today. Sooo excited. Ripped open the package and went to fill it then realized I don't have a needle....rofl. Off to Walgreens now to hopefully get one. Will update later to give my first impression. BTW, they were out of the 2.4ohm so I had to go with the 2.8ohm model. I will just buy 2.4ohm replacements though when they are back in stock.

I was thinking about that 2.4/2.8 issue the other day. Someone on another forum was saying they wanted to trade for a lower ohm rating and i thought to myself....duh just get a new c2. Rofl. I hope you enjoy it! 18 guage needle works the best. I don't even use a needle though. The top of mine pops off with a very slight tug on the drip tip. Easier to clean this way too. Let me know what you think.

Thanks for moving this Birddog. I didn't know where it should go since it is a mod for the ecig. The owner recommended the 2.4 and that is what i got. I am very happy with it on the ego. Click the notify me button next to the one you want and be ready to jump on it as soon as they are available. I wanted the mini tank but by the time i hit the checkout button, it was out of stock. I do think the mini would be better as far as getting tired of the juice before i get through 5mls of it. And the mini tank takes regular ce2s, not the xl ones and they are easier to find. You will need an 18 guage needle to fill it.you csn't go wrong with this tank!

BTW, I see that you said you wanted the mini because you might get tired of that flavored juice before its empty. Just don't fill it all the way! Problem solved! I just filled mine by taking the top off and its working without leaking, but I did notice one of the O-rings did move slightly out of place when replacing the top after filling. It's not leaking and I don't plan on leaving it upside down, so it should be ok until i remove the top again to refill. I only filled it with about 3ml's of juice. This thing is awesome. Flavor like DD'ing without the hassle!!

But if you only fill it part way then you have to roll it around a lot to keep from getting the burnt taste. I think the smaller one would fix that problem too. I have just been putting the juice back in the bottle when i'm tired of it. I am going through a lot more juice using the tank.

But if you only fill it part way then you have to roll it around a lot to keep from getting the burnt taste. I think the smaller one would fix that problem too. I have just been putting the juice back in the bottle when i'm tired of it. I am going through a lot more juice using the tank.

Well, either way you're going to have to roll it around as the juice level drops anyways. I've been doing the rolling thing cause it looks cool...lol. I'm so simple to amuse

I've been vaping this MAP tank for 2 hrs now and all I can say is WOW!! The flavor is even better than dripping. You know how the juice tastes that first hit after adding a few drops to the atty? That's how every hit tastes in this tank. That may change as the carto ages, but right now it's awesome.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines