Looking For A Menthol Recommendation

Hey all,

Looking for a recommendation on a good menthol flavor. I love mentha from VTS, but it's out of stock a lot and I need to order some backup. I tried some stuff from Vapor Pro and was not terribly impressed. Tried regular menthol and a few of the tobacco/menthol combos from Vapor Kings and that wasn't quite the same either. Any suggestions?

I find the biggest issue of menthol is strength, too harsh or too weak can make a great juice unpleasant or unsatisfying. What I do is I dont buy menthol e-juice very often at all. I buy very concentrated menthol liquid and add it to the juice. This way, everything comes in menthol and you can tailor the strength exactly to your liking. It is very strong and 3 drops per 10 ml is a good starting point for a light menthol flavor.

You can find menthol as a flavor option here in the dropdown menu:

http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.com/products/e-liquid-flavourings/decadent-vapours-10ml-flavour-2-product.html

My personal favorite is to add a few drops to a honey tobacco blend but you can add it to anything and get the perfect amount of menthol flavor. Just remember it is very strong and to only add a drop or 2 at a time until you get it the way you want it.

Not to worry. I have been here almost 2 years and I still have to ask where I should put something. :)

I once asked a mod where I should "stick it" and the post with the admin's answer had to be moved to the mosh pit. =)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all,

Looking for a recommendation on a good menthol flavor. I love mentha from VTS, but it's out of stock a lot and I need to order some backup. I tried some stuff from Vapor Pro and was not terribly impressed. Tried regular menthol and a few of the tobacco/menthol combos from Vapor Kings and that wasn't quite the same either. Any suggestions?

This post had my ears perking up... ;)

http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/forum/topic/10993-kickbassvapor-vape-placid-tobacco/

I just got some "Snow" from BlueMist. I wasn't a menthol smoker but I did enjoy taking one here and there from my Mother. She smoked Salem. I ordered the 16mg, 80/20 mix, with an extra shot of flavor. I have to say, it really tasted good. There is a very faint sweet taste. I really enjoyed this juice and I am planning on adding a drop or two to some tobacco juices that I have to liven them up.