How About Those Volcanoes

bignick163

Hi guys I very new to vaping, but I have enlightened myself with a lot of youtube videos. I purchased the volcano standard kit to get started, and although happy I would love something more powerful. I don't want to break the bank and I am skeptical abt some websites I see. Any info on how you feel abt the volcanoe brand e cigs and ideas on other powerful brands that are cost effective would help greatly.

Hi welcome to the forum! I would go with a Joye eGo Tank with a 1000mah battery with a manual button . eGo`s are nice....

how much would one set me back, I'm trying my best to find a way to keep my cash intact as best I can.

im confused, did you say that you HAVE already ordered the volcano? if so then why not give it a try before searching for your next product? from what i understand the volcano and the eGo are the same thing just different name, so the 1000mah battery should be interchangeable with it... someone please correct me if im wrong

never mind, i looked it up, the volcano would be a standard 510 while the inferno would be the same as an eGo.... but if you have already purchased it give it a try, the 510 parts will work with an eGo should you chose to get one later... and the store here does sell 510 parts and passthrough as well as the eGo and eGo passthrough

never mind, i looked it up, the volcano would be a standard 510 while the inferno would be the same as an eGo.... but if you have already purchased it give it a try, the 510 parts will work with an eGo should you chose to get one later... and the store here does sell 510 parts and passthrough as well as the eGo and eGo passthrough

See that is where I'm not clear, are you saying I can use my atty or batts with the ego? I have tried the volcano by the way and I do like it, something is just missing though you know.

the 510 attys work on the eGo, the eGo can use 510 cartomizers... the battery is better, on a standard eGo its a 650mah battery and you can always buy a 1000mah, but the 650 will last you most of the day on a charge, i take one to work, when i get home i put it on the charger and use the other one, i also recently got a passthrough battery so i can charge and vape or take it with me, works on or off the charger and i can use all the parts from my regular eGo, i can use attys and direct drip if i wish or use cartos, or a tank (which personally ive not had success with but havent given up on)

The Volcano isn't a 510, the Magma is. The Volcano is an L88B, and it's the same thing as the Blu.

go to www.liberty-flights.com and get a riva kit. With their 20% discount, it'll only cost you $30 plus whatever shipping is. When you first get to their site, there's a button near the top of the page that says "20% off, click here" or something like that. Click on that, then locate "Riva 510 Lite Bundle." The Riva is essentially the same thing as the Ego, but it costs about half the price. An Ego's gonna cost you at least 60 bucks.

The Volcano isn't a 510, the Magma is. The Volcano is an L88B, and it's the same thing as the Blu.

The L88B has the same threads as a Joye 510, just a different manufacturer. ( Shenzhen Jieshibao Technology Co., Ltd)

I would go with an inexpensive brand as a beginner. It is better to burn out the atomizer or mess up the battery on a 20 dollar e cigarette than on a 60 dollar model.

If you look around online you will find plenty of fairly cheap models that actually work better than the overprices (IMHO) Smoking Everywhere brand.

for the same price as the "inexpensive brand" you can get a good one from liberty flights, look for the special on the eGo or the Riva, you will not regret that, and pick up some boge cartomizers while you are there, get the 2.0om if you want more TH and the 3.0om if you prefer flavor over TH