Ever Notice?

Gumelil

oh yea all the time lol

I know in your videos i see the containers behind you holding the juices, think i need to invest in something like that. Trying to find a place for everything. The vaporing community really is a great place. There's so many things that i never knew about in till i found this site. Can't wait to learn more as time goes by.

ummm... were we not junkies when we would drop everything to run to the store when we ran out of smokes? or god forbid we could not find a lighter... so in that respect this is not abnormal... other than waiting by the mailbox hoping the liquid gets here before i run out or obsessing over the life of a carto

ummm... were we not junkies when we would drop everything to run to the store when we ran out of smokes? or god forbid we could not find a lighter... so in that respect this is not abnormal... other than waiting by the mailbox hoping the liquid gets here before i run out or obsessing over the life of a carto

waiting on the mail man now =)

So while i was at work yesterday i looked down at my pv and thought "this kinda reminds me of a junkie" lol. In a way it's kinda funny, kinda like a vapor junkie. Just curious, anybody else ever get that impression?post-5995-0-49603000-1298897888_thumb.jp

Oh yeah, my home office is now my chem lab.

That's true about not killing ourselves, it's a major improvement compared to smoking analogs. I never want to go back to that. It's nice to have found a cheaper and healthier alternative. Last time I was at the doctor he told me that I had some wheezing in a part of my lungs. Granted I'm only 25. The last thing I want to do is die young from lung cancer. Needless to say that scared the crap out of me, and after 12 years of smoking I can finally put the cigarettes down without having the withdrawals. Could I quit totally? Probably but I enjoy smoking and with my ego I can continue to do so in a sense :)

My hubby told me yesterday to pull the pacifier out of my mouth so i could eat. Lol. Yep. I do feel like a junkie but at least i am not killing myself any more.

Mine gets called by the German word "schnulli", same as pacifier. Hahaha. And I get the same comment from my boyfriend. Sometimes he tells me, "Go get your schnulli and calm down!" LMAO!

• 2 weeks later...

So while i was at work yesterday i looked down at my pv and thought "this kinda reminds me of a junkie" lol. In a way it's kinda funny, kinda like a vapor junkie. Just curious, anybody else ever get that impression?post-5995-0-49603000-1298897888_thumb.jp

...Absolutely... Carrying around the eGo case with cartos, batts, a charger, a bent paper clip, and a small bottle of juice... Then again, I don't really mind as I would rather carry this around than smell like smoke after every break.

my son tells me it (my riva) looks like a "crack pipe". what ever that is.who care it is much better than analogs!! i do feel like a crazy person, always looking for different juice to try! lol!