Kickbassvapor Pleasant Shock!

aerovapor

I just got my order from Kick Bass Vapor. I ordered five flavors: Auntie M's Coffee, Chocolate covered pretzels, caramel cappuccino, Momma's Angel Wings and Kick Bass Bar. These are great juices. I ordered 30/70 because sometimes pg makes my mouth sore. But the next time I'm going to order 50/50. I want to taste more of this juice because it is so good. The pg will allow me to do that. I think that the next order I'm going to get OMG and WTF. Very curious to see what they taste like.

How's the coffee? Most of the coffees I've tried have just had a burnt taste to them. I'd really like to find something really good.

@Brian, the coffee is a little on the strong side but it's like a good cup of strong coffee and it has a sweet taste to it, because of the vg I'm sure. I like the way it makes my taste buds feel like I've just had a cup of coffee. I like a good kona coffee, extra bold, and to me it fills the bill.

The sample of Caramel Cappuccino they sent me is the best coffee type of flavor i have tried... Very potent and nice throat hit. It reminds me of vaping Atomic Cinnicide, the flavor it leaves in your mouth is out of this world.

and the throat hits are nice... Nothing out of this world but very solid, not weak at all. Kbv is going to be one of my regs now... sooooooo good :thumbsup:

I just got my order from Kick Bass Vapor. I ordered five flavors: Auntie M's Coffee, Chocolate covered pretzels, caramel cappuccino, Momma's Angel Wings and Kick Bass Bar. These are great juices. I ordered 30/70 because sometimes pg makes my mouth sore. But the next time I'm going to order 50/50. I want to taste more of this juice because it is so good. The pg will allow me to do that. I think that the next order I'm going to get OMG and WTF. Very curious to see what they taste like.

I have WTF and omg. I like omg the best of the two. Omg is a light coffee flavor with am exhale of caramel toffee. Very original like nothing I've tasted. The WTF is very hard to explain. It's sweet with this very different berry undertone. I disliked it at first but it really grew on me. My absolute favorites are rice krispy treat, fiddle faddle and candy bar

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines