Kickbassvapor Pleasant Shock!

aerovapor

I just received an order from KBV, and HAD to post something about them. In the last four months I've spent probably about a grand in liquid that either got thrown away or given away because the Terrible quality. I can honestly say that I have found my home for eliquid!!! (btw, I have no link to this company, saw a review online and figured I would try the liquid). I bought a few flavors like candy bar, rice crispy treat, fiddle faddle and choc covered pretzel. I have yet to try a liquid that can eve compare to this. It is the most dead on delicious stuff I have ever tried!!!! The only reason I'm writing this is because I wish someone ha done this for me early on and could've pointed me the direction of a company that was dead on for eliquid. So I'm hoping to maybe save some people some money buying product that you end up throwing away. This place is NO joke when it comes to there liquid!! (not to mention how great the customer service was). There shipping is cheap, prices are incredible, and liquid is unreal. There candybar liquid literally tastes like a snickers was melted into it. for the couple dollars shipping, and great price of the liquid you gotta do yourself a favor and try this stuff. It is unreal and DEAD ON to what it says. I've never posted anything like this about a company, but after tasting this juice I HAD to tell everyone about it. Look out for my reviews coming for them

Sounds good! I was just checking out their site and they have "WTF?" eliquid! LOL! That's hilarious!

I've never really posted about a particular vendor who mixes themselves. I just had to with these guys because the liquid is so insanely dead on. I've wasted much moony looking for all day vapes, then all of a sudden in one order I found 4 that I could vape all day. The quality and prices are just outta this world

I've never really posted about a particular vendor who mixes themselves. I just had to with these guys because the liquid is so insanely dead on. I've wasted much moony looking for all day vapes, then all of a sudden in one order I found 4 that I could vape all day. The quality and prices are just outta this world

That's how I feel about the pumpkin spice, cinnamon roll, pumpkiccino, hazelnut and a few others I finally found that I love. They actually taste EXACTLY how you would think they should, and how you didn't even dare to hope they would. I looked at KBV but unfortunately they don't have just a plain cappuccino, which is about the only flavor I am kind of still hoping for. I used to have one, but then they suddenly changed the main flavor I used to create it.....thank GOD, I still had some so I sent it to Jason @VR and he is going to run a chemical analysis on it and gonna try and make it for me. It was a custom blend I created, so if he can recreate it, THAT would be great. I wrote KBV to see if they can do a plain capp....they have various flavored ones, but not plain. Also wondering if their nic liquid is usp grade made in the US. It is so nice when you finally find flavors that just really taste good. It is so different for everyone, we all like something different. Although I think it is funny how we all (myself included) have become SO incredibly picky given that we smoked burning tobacco for years. I was talking to Sharon and she said, yeah, and as cig prices rose most of us kept buying cheaper and cheaper cigarettes, and each time had to get used to the taste. But we never thought, that's it, I am not using this anymore, it doesn't taste good, LOL. We smoked away, with basically two choices, regular or menthol. Now we have hundreds...thousands with all the vendors and we do nothing but complain,....it is really funny when you think about it. We could probably take our the flavor we dislike most and IF all others were not available we would get used to it and come to feel about it like we did about smoking....we would love it. I think sometimes we almost have too many options.....always looking for something better in one way or another. Anyway, very glad you found some good flavors!! It is nice to be using something you really love!

Payday is tonight at 12:01 for me. (Love direct deposit!) So, I'm trying to order today!

BUT... I can't seem to find an "add to cart" button after I've made my selections on extra flavor and nic mg. I even tried it in another browser. Nothing there. Anyone have any ideas on how to add to my cart for this place? I really want to try some of the liquid, especially OMG. :)

edit to add: software cookies are not the issue, nor is my cache... :(

Edited by AimeeG

That's how I feel about the pumpkin spice, cinnamon roll, pumpkiccino, hazelnut and a few others I finally found that I love. They actually taste EXACTLY how you would think they should, and how you didn't even dare to hope they would. I looked at KBV but unfortunately they don't have just a plain cappuccino, which is about the only flavor I am kind of still hoping for. I used to have one, but then they suddenly changed the main flavor I used to create it.....thank GOD, I still had some so I sent it to Jason @VR and he is going to run a chemical analysis on it and gonna try and make it for me. It was a custom blend I created, so if he can recreate it, THAT would be great. I wrote KBV to see if they can do a plain capp....they have various flavored ones, but not plain. Also wondering if their nic liquid is usp grade made in the US. It is so nice when you finally find flavors that just really taste good. It is so different for everyone, we all like something different. Although I think it is funny how we all (myself included) have become SO incredibly picky given that we smoked burning tobacco for years. I was talking to Sharon and she said, yeah, and as cig prices rose most of us kept buying cheaper and cheaper cigarettes, and each time had to get used to the taste. But we never thought, that's it, I am not using this anymore, it doesn't taste good, LOL. We smoked away, with basically two choices, regular or menthol. Now we have hundreds...thousands with all the vendors and we do nothing but complain,....it is really funny when you think about it. We could probably take our the flavor we dislike most and IF all others were not available we would get used to it and come to feel about it like we did about smoking....we would love it. I think sometimes we almost have too many options.....always looking for something better in one way or another. Anyway, very glad you found some good flavors!! It is nice to be using something you really love!

Definitely shoot them an email, I too asked about there PG, VG, and Nic. He was saying how all the ingredients are 99.9% pure and how even getting 99.5% makes a negative impact on eliquid. He said he gets his nic from "xtreme"...I believe that was the name. If you shoot him an email he will definitely be able to answer more efficiently then I lol. Here's what I can tell you FOR SURE, I vape 12mg and there are some companies that TEAR my throat up even at 12mg. One in particular has excusing admitted on the forums that they don't have the best nic, and that happens to be the company that tears my throat up. With KBV, I also ordered 12mg and it was SOOOOO smooth. You can feel that you were inhaling something, yet it was just......smooth. I have ordered from dozens and dozens of vendors, and I can honestly say that after my experience I'm stopping at KBV. I'm tired of wasting my money on junk liquid. As for the cappuccino, I bet they can make it. In something I was readin on there site it said if there's a certain flavor you want let us know and we'll do our best to make it. But def give them a try, I don't think you'll be disappointed

Payday is tonight at 12:01 for me. (Love direct deposit!) So, I'm trying to order today!

BUT... I can't seem to find an "add to cart" button after I've made my selections on extra flavor and nic mg. I even tried it in another browser. Nothing there. Anyone have any ideas on how to add to my cart for this place? I really want to try some of the liquid, especially OMG. :)

Email them. They are working on the site so he has to invoice it for you, that's what I did

I have to try the WTF and OMG juice... also gonna try a few other flavors. Thanks for the heads up :thumbsup:

btw Aero i just noticed we're both at 100 days 17 hours.. Nice! I just didn't wanna put the money in there cuz i figured it'd make me mad lol

Edited by KaYoTiiC

They just contacted me by email and he's gonna send the invoice..

I ordered

1. Rice Crispity Treat

2. Lake Placid which is like a NewPort which i used to smoke

3. be oh be's OMG<<< I forgot about the WTF... WTF!

I put in my second order yesterday and got the vape placid, omg and WTF

The rice krispity treat you ordered....that's good stuff. That and fiddle faddle are my absolute favorites followed by candy bar. So for this place is far superior to any other liquid I've tried......by a long shot!

The rice krispity treat you ordered....that's good stuff. That and fiddle faddle are my absolute favorites followed by candy bar. So for this place is far superior to any other liquid I've tried......by a long shot!

Yea man i could see that in ur review... Sounds like a great product

I cant add anything to my cart either....I want to order a few items, but cant find the add to cart. I am a member now there too.

I cant add anything to my cart either....I want to order a few items, but cant find the add to cart. I am a member now there too.

Go to "Contact Us" on their home page and send them a message telling them that you would like to place an order.... You can even just go ahead and tell them what flavors... strengths and size you would like. They'll send you the invoice listing the price and link for purchase via paypal.

They're really awesome over there and were extremely helpful

I agree, KaYoTiiC, I sent a similar note through their contact us link and received a similar email in reply. Now just to decide which flavors I want! :)

It's a hard decision isn't it... Especially after seeing Aero's reviews on their flavors. I got the Rice Crispity Treat... Lake Placid and OMG

I CAN NOT WAIT TO TRY THESE... :devil:

If you email him they can invoice what you want, they are just doing work on the site. That's what I did and it went flawless

I agree, KaYoTiiC, I sent a similar note through their contact us link and received a similar email in reply. Now just to decide which flavors I want! :)

Email him and he will invoice you. That's how I did it and it went flawlessly

OMG Loving the Rice Crispity Treat flavor so far... Can't wait to try the other flavors i have plus the free sample they sent. This place will be getting more orders from me and i can say that with only trying 1 flavor so far. I've never tried a juice that was this spot on with flavor. :thumbsup:

Not sure if you were a Newport smoker or not, i was and Lake Placid is EXACTLY like a Newport from what i remember. I can't wait to bring this by a friend of mines house that still smokes Newports and let him try it out and see how spot on it is. Just amazing menthol flavor

I am so glad you found a good vendor for your tastes! Right now I am battling with a vendor to get replacement 510 batts, i won't say who just yet. Anyway, I kinda knew that I would have some trouble getting juices I liked, so I decided to do the DIY route, so if anything went wrong, it would be in a small batch and I wouldn't be wasting much juice or money. Congrats again. I will prolly go check on them now too.

I just got my order from Kick Bass Vapor. I ordered five flavors: Auntie M's Coffee, Chocolate covered pretzels, caramel cappuccino, Momma's Angel Wings and Kick Bass Bar. These are great juices. I ordered 30/70 because sometimes pg makes my mouth sore. But the next time I'm going to order 50/50. I want to taste more of this juice because it is so good. The pg will allow me to do that. I think that the next order I'm going to get OMG and WTF. Very curious to see what they taste like.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines