3.7V 510 Wetbox

Tagsanstuff

I wanted a 5 volt one....3.7 is still just the same power as any other battery. But now I am changing liquids so much I would need to have 50 bottles, LOL. Now I just want my 5 volt mod....just for the power and battery life!!!!

I wanted a 5 volt one....3.7 is still just the same power as any other battery. But now I am changing liquids so much I would need to have 50 bottles, LOL. Now I just want my 5 volt mod....just for the power and battery life!!!!

I have 2 5v mods. 1 is a PT. they put out lots of vapor and flavor.

I can vouch for the OG that Nana mentioned, it's a great little bottom feeder juice box. Even my Pina Colada tastes great with a LR 306 on it. I understand, also, that the maker is A+ if you have any problems with it. (but I don't know first hand yet, because I haven't had any problems as of yet). ::KNOCK ON WOOD::

I am considering a 5v OG, and almost ordered one before the 3.7 one. But, I decided on the 3.7v because with it, I get both 3.7v and 5v with the twist of an atty. Some flavors burn at 5v... some taste better at 5v ... and with the 3.7v set up I have my choice of which one to vape at. (by using a Standard atty or a Cisco LR 306 atty).

Have you Googled the Missy WetBox for reviews yet?

Try also Googling Stu's Illuminated Juice Box Mods (OG for short)

Have fun and good luck! Juicebox's are way sweet.

• 2 weeks later...

LOL. Remember you said this!!

I have come down with a bad case of Map Tank envy, but I am also content with my eGo tank and my LR cartos. Just know that I won't be able to resist when and if I can get an order in.