Wanting A Fatter Battery.

Erika

Using the ego and i have 4 batteries. No problem with the life of the battery but i am so tired of setting my ego down and having it topple over. What would you all reccomend? Probably need something that i can use rechargeable batteries with so i don't have to buy multiple units. Thanks!

Lol chris. I never considered that! Well, if i sell what i have and save my pennies i could afford one of those in a month or two. I have officially hit my spending limit for now. :).

haha, I like that quarter idea. So far, all my eGo's stand up just fine (ona regular table in a regular house).... but in the RV my hubby rigged up a special holder for me that combines a Predator Call with various types of pipe connectors... easier done than said... but if you want to shop, just about any Pen holder will work and they've some really cool ones out there now.

When you're ready to invest in a good backup, I agree with Nana. The SB is solid, big, takes anywhere batteries, and has a great button.

Edited by Uma

Your going to love this one! I have these rubber toe guards, I cut a half inch piece off the bottom and it fits on the bottom of my eGo battery. No more falling over for me, and I use a Tank atty and cart. LOL