Gonna Be A Dad!

He just might, scary hu! ;)

So any advice? Is it wrong to hope I don't drop my kid? Just kidding I won't drop him/her.

It's still all setting in, I don't feel like a Dad yet, in fact it's weird to even say it. Time for some new Chris and Sean episodes...baby shopping!

He just might, scary hu! wink.gif

So any advice? Is it wrong to hope I don't drop my kid? Just kidding I won't drop him/her.

It's still all setting in, I don't feel like a Dad yet, in fact it's weird to even say it. Time for some new Chris and Sean episodes...baby shopping!

Hmmm, no advice from me -- no children -- I always thought i'd drop my kid!!

Hey -- maybe ask PoppaC something tells me they don't call him that fer nothin'

Congrats Chris! It really is a life changing thing - you spend your whole life changing things now (diapers, minds, diapers).

You're always going to be plagued by the "I don't want to drop my child" mindset. At least I have been. You won't drop the baby ... twice :P

Before you know it they will be walking/running. Seriously. It's freaky. First they can't even hold their heads up on their own and then BLAMMO there's a naked baby running around the house.

Most important though - you WILL figure it out. Take what people say, what you read, all with a grain of salt and just use your gut. Every child is different - my boy started talking at 9 months (he's almost 2 now) and my friend's boy who is 16 months old barely says three words. Trust me, you will figure it out.

That's all for now.

Congrats to you both!!

How exciting! Just enjoy every moment, even being sleep deprived, because it does go by soooooo fast. My oldest is 24 and my youngest 16. It really does seem like just yesterday that they were babies. Love and patience are really all you need. Blessings to both of you and the little bundle of joy on the way!

Also, before I forget - Will there be a video review of the baby? Maybe a comparison of diaper brands, which last longer and provide less "Vapor" ( :P )? Also, if you get the time, the amount of maintenance required to keep a baby in optimal condition (number of hours spent crying versus number of hours of productive parental sleep, amount of baby vomit per ounce of liquid ingested)?

Enjoy it!

Oh yes there is going to be a video review. In fact I'll probably have a Chris and Sean show episode at the hospital and as always you guys are invited. My wife says I have to cut back on the bad words...Here it goes time to kick it up a notch :D

"Hey everyone this is Chris and Sean from Vapor Talk today reviewing the Baby. The Downside is that this thing came "as is" with no long term warranty, also shipping took 9 months and packaging was messy"

Oh yes there is going to be a video review. In fact I'll probably have a Chris and Sean show episode at the hospital and as always you guys are invited. My wife says I have to cut back on the bad words...Here it goes time to kick it up a notch :D

"Hey everyone this is Chris and Sean from Vapor Talk today reviewing the Baby. The Downside is that this thing came "as is" with no long term warranty, also shipping took 9 months and packaging was messy"

:lol:

hahahahaha! That's awesome...that literally made me LOL. Congrats Chris and Ashley!

WOW!! WOW!! and WOW, again!! Fantastic Chris & Ashley!! I can't be more joyful for a nicer couple!! It is really a new world with a child in your life! What a Blessing. Every one will have advice! After 5 children and 11 grandchildren I still haven't figured it out. Ha! Ha! :blink: I will tell you this, they don't really belong to you. They belong to the Lord, He is just loaning them to you for awhile to raise them for Him in His Nurture. If you remember that, you will never go wrong!

I will tell you this, when they turn 10 yrs., put them in a barrel (you know, the old wooden pickle barrel) with a knot hole in it. That way they can see what's happening. When they turn 13 yrs., plug the hole up.. Ha! Ha! Just kidding. I love every one of mine and they really have kept me young and on my toes... You will do just fine. You have my prayers.....

Thanks for the kind words Poppa, I think we get pictures next week. (That's what a friend was saying) But it will only look like a tadpole. In either case if I get them, I'll be sure to post on the forum. Maybe a new thread "Track the Vapor Talk Baby"

Damn, Chris, Now you'll have two bosses... Ashley and the Baby... (Cause when they start talking I always thought they were really midgets, they know exactly what they are doing and how to torment us. They really are little people with an agenda. Ha, Ha, Ha) :unsure:

Hi Chris,

Congratulations on the wonderful news of the baby. If you handle the new baby as well as you handle your e-cigarettes, you'll do great:)

Your next review get a booster chair and put in Sean's chair when he's not looking, just to prep the set for the new little guy.

Also I expect baby bottles with Vaportalk juice flavors, of course no nicotine !!

Best Wishes

Jeso