Super Newblet Purchase

masurao

Ok! hello every body!

hope all is well in everyone's world.

but heres my dilemma....I bought a doubler from T.V NOT KNOWING what it was until

it was already shipping, now i have a 2oz bottle of some peppermint vanilla stuff that taste ok by itself but would probably be amazing with a lil nic...any suggestions on where to go to buy unflavored nic?

and how safe is it to do this kinda thing?

or perhaps i should browse the DIY section :X

Using doublers is really pretty easy. Almost any of the suppliers sell unflavored nicotine liquid. You will probably need an empty bottle to mix into. Just add the unflavored and the doubler to an empty bottle shake and vape. thumbsup.gif

kk cool..I did notice tho that most unflavored nic is like... 10$ more than the flavored stuff

im like WHOA! lol

so its like...a chemistry set for vaping...hm I suppose the parts i need like 1part nic 2 parts doubler flavor is going to be a matter of experimenting lol ok well thank you <3 ^^

I have never used the doublers--I am assuming the doubler has nicotine in it. basically, i.e.-- if the doubler is 10 ml 18mg you would add it to 10ml 18 mg unflavored for a total of 20 ml liquid. I haven't bought unflavored for a while and hadn't noticed the price difference, but your right--the unflavored is a bit more expensive, not sure why.

Liberty Flights does have unflavored for cheaper My link. But they only have it in 24 mg/ml.....

I have never used the doublers--I am assuming the doubler has nicotine in it. basically, i.e.-- if the doubler is 10 ml 18mg you would add it to 10ml 18 mg unflavored for a total of 20 ml liquid. I haven't bought unflavored for a while and hadn't noticed the price difference, but your right--the unflavored is a bit more expensive, not sure why.

Liberty Flights does have unflavored for cheaper My link. But they only have it in 24 mg/ml.....

Im pretty sure based on the flavor of the vape its just a flavor base.. sorta like having the syrup for soda without the carbonated water... It taste good but its missing that..*BITE*

Look at the Grimm Green video, I would post but for some reason it won't let me. His video is not scientific but it gives you an idea about mixing the nic, pg/vg, and flavor. Good luck. If you want, you can buy the doubler and just add it to your present juice. Well, that's what I do. Gives it an extra kick to the flavor. A good many vendors offer the doublers, so good luck with your search.

Tasty Vapors doublers do not have nic in them. They are made so you can buy a bottle of say 24mg nic in whatever flavor you choose, then you can buy the double in the same flavor and mix it how ever you want...say half and half...with the 24mg nic to get 12mg nic all in the same flavor. So that you don't lose flavor by lowering the nic. If you want some nic, you can buy some more of the same flavor nic juice from TV, and mix the two together. If you want 18mg nic, then order the 36 and mix it half and half. If you want 12mg, get the 24mg. Get it? It's really easy to do. It also makes it cheaper in the long run.