Anyone Else Get Dry Mouth?

Morfeeus

I've been vaping for 4 days now and I love it. The only negative that I've encountered so far is that I seem to wake up in the middle of the night with my mouth so dry I can barely swallow. I have started leaving a bottle of water on my nightstand so I don't have to get out of bed and actually "wake up". Anyone else get this problem? Any suggestions?

I actually got a worse dry mouth from smoking, I find I drink far less fluid than I did when smoking. I do however get a raw throat feeling if I go above 18 mg nic. Actually it is a good idea to drink water during the night anyway if you happen to wake up, even if you don't have dry mouth. Just good for your body...not so much that you are running to the toilet, but just a little. My parents have ALWAYS drank water during the night, neither ever smoked and they don't vape, or have dry mouth...it is just good for your kidneys, but many other things, even your skin.

Personally, I feel that having/craving to drink lots and lots of good pure clean crystal water is one of the healthiest benefits of vaping. I was a coffee junkie, now I'm a coffee and water junkie. :)

I switch to mostly VG in the dry months... summer. I like a lot of the vendors for DD, like MsTsBakery, etc... but for filling cartos with VG, I like GoodProphets. They have pretty much perfcted a thin line of VG without loosing flavor. I like their 555 and ry4 and can't wait to try their TurboSmog ... etc. My point, though, is that VG will let us walk & play without dying of thirst ...

Edited by Uma

I'm with Erika on the pg over vg. I have always vaped 100% vg. Never a problem. I now have a dry mouth and I have patches of dry skin on my face. I didn't have that before. I'm vaping 50/50 so the next time I order it will be straight vg or maybe a 80/20. I always have a glass or bottle of water next to me when I am vaping. I drink more water now that ever before. Good luck. Maybe these suggestions will help your problem.