3Rd Day Vaping

turtle11c

Today is the beginning of my 3rd straight day vaping and I can completely tell the difference. Overall I simply just feel better with every breathe I take. My e-liquid has a lot more taste compared to my first day which is freaking amazing! I cough a lot less (except the first drag i take after i drip in some liquid gets me pretty good) and I dont have that gargle feeling in my chest when I take a deep breathe anymore. One thing that amazes me is I feel that I vape more often than I smoked analogs and I have none of the downsides as I would if I smoked this much. I dont think I would be able to move if I smoked as much as I use my e-cig.

It is great! I have actually had to place a vaping schedule on my phone to keep me from just constantly vaping and burning through all my fluid. It has been 3 days and if I had to guess I would say that I have vaped 3 and a half to 4 ml out of my first bottle. With cigarettes it was easy the more I smoked the more I could feel it in my chest but with vaping the more I vape it seems to open my chest up more almost like the vapor is cleaning my lungs or something every time I take a drag

Vaping is a different animal from smoking. While I did share a lot of juice, I went through close to 60ml in my first 20 days or so. It's evening out now I'm guessing. (hard to tell with so many bottles of juice types going through the atty)

1.2ml a day doesn't sound that high to me at all, and if it's keeping you off the analogs- vape on IMO! Gotta love it! :thumbsup:

I know a vaping schedule seems a bit ridiculous but when I quit smoking I had cut back to one per every hour during the day and around night time that went to about 2 per hour for some reason so I was smoking anywhere from 12 to 15 cigarettes a day unless I went to a party. I am not trying to vape more than I smoke but its very hard not to so I made an alarm that makes my phone vibrate every hour and then i allow myself to smoke or i guess vape.

Edited by turtle11c

I must add one more thing: one of my favorite things about vaping is I dont have to try and save that last cigarette in the pack for the walk down to the 711 to get another pack anymore.

I must add one more thing: one of my favorite things about vaping is I dont have to try and save that last cigarette in the pack for the walk down to the 711 to get another pack anymore.

It's a good feeling not to be anxious about running out of smokes. Now you just have to plan ahead a bit and make sure you don't run out of juice.

I know a vaping schedule seems a bit ridiculous but when I quit smoking I had cut back to one per every hour during the day and around night time that went to about 2 per hour for some reason so I was smoking anywhere from 12 to 15 cigarettes a day unless I went to a party. I am not trying to vape more than I smoke but its very hard not to so I made an alarm that makes my phone vibrate every hour and then i allow myself to smoke or i guess vape.

That makes sense. I vaped consistently all day to stay away from the 2 ppd habit. Obviously, not everyone needs to do that. Glad it is working and that you are loving it! ...that's all that counts.

I dont think I would be able to move if I smoked as much as I use my e-cig.

Yeah for sure. My eGo is glued to my lips. I vape 18mg. I did try 24mg and it was totally to much nicotine for me. I would not be able to vape 24 like 18. I think my head would explode. 18mg is my butter zone.

Congrats on becoming a non-smoker. :)