Lr Atty An Normal Atty Both 510

Horne4291

So I got my order earlier from VT an I got just one LR 510 atty to try out. Ive been seeing a lot of people talking about them so I thought I check them out. But now that I have it I can't tell the difference with the rest of my attys that I ordered. I haven't open the package yet an actually looked inside yet of it like the element an stuff. So how do you tell what one is the LR out of the normal 510 attys I ordered? Thanks to all who helps. =p

I tried to simplify my life a little and I buy only black standard atomizers/cartomizers and buy the LR's in a different color or finish. This also helps me from putting a LR on any of my high voltage pv's.

I am with BirdDog on this one. I color code my attys. I do have a mix of atty's. For me, i use copper or black for standard and red for LR's. I hardly every use the standard atty anymore. LR is the only way for me. It will drain your batteries faster so make sure you have some backups...

most of them will have the tiny LR on the bottom, but some have it one the side as well.