Vaporrenu

flowersbl

I ordered a double shot for both juices 16 mg nic and med throat so far i have only tried the cheesecake while it is very good i think there should be more cherry flavor the cheesecake flavor is a bit powerfull. If i order cheesecake again i would probably go with blueberry as i think that would pair a little better with the cheesecake flavoring! Keep in mind that i am very new to this soo... i dont have very much experience with different juices i will post back later about the cobbler. Just my opinion!

Peach cobbler the flavor is good but its not wow maybe a triple shot th is a bit weak so maybe get strong and not a very good vapor production that could be my atty needing a rinse dont think i would get this again just because i like big flavors and this one you have to really try hard to taste it.

I always get medium TH on mine and it is good for me. I don't care for a lot of TH, to me I care more about the flavor. I used to always have a hoarse voice when smoking and I am glad that is gone, although it took a long time. How is the cheesecake flavor part? I have been afraid to try any of the "cheesecake" flavors since that would be basically cream cheese....I just can't imagine vaping cheesecake. I can't imagine an imitation cheese of any cheese?? How is that taste? I know their blueberry is supposed to be really good......Nina said it is great. Their grape is OUTSTANDING. I sent Nina some, she got it yesterday and she couldn't believe it was just regular strength...it is a VERY strong flavor, but in a good way....she said she gives it a +10, LOL. So I want to know more about the cheesecake part of it....does it really taste cream cheesy or what??????? Do you recommend the blueberry cheesecake....see that is another thing, I detest fruit on cheesecake in real life, and I ONLY like cream cheesecake, not the french whipped type cheesecake, so I am VERY picky about cheesecake even in real life.....so I am kinda scared of ordering any cheesecake. So would you order the blueberry cheesecake again or what is it like??????????? I know, I am weird, LOL.

I always get medium TH on mine and it is good for me. I don't care for a lot of TH, to me I care more about the flavor. I used to always have a hoarse voice when smoking and I am glad that is gone, although it took a long time. How is the cheesecake flavor part? I have been afraid to try any of the "cheesecake" flavors since that would be basically cream cheese....I just can't imagine vaping cheesecake. I can't imagine an imitation cheese of any cheese?? How is that taste? I know their blueberry is supposed to be really good......Nina said it is great. Their grape is OUTSTANDING. I sent Nina some, she got it yesterday and she couldn't believe it was just regular strength...it is a VERY strong flavor, but in a good way....she said she gives it a +10, LOL. So I want to know more about the cheesecake part of it....does it really taste cream cheesy or what??????? Do you recommend the blueberry cheesecake....see that is another thing, I detest fruit on cheesecake in real life, and I ONLY like cream cheesecake, not the french whipped type cheesecake, so I am VERY picky about cheesecake even in real life.....so I am kinda scared of ordering any cheesecake. So would you order the blueberry cheesecake again or what is it like??????????? I know, I am weird, LOL.

If you feel that way about cheesecake I would prob not recommend any of it the cheesecake part is a bit overwhelming and I dont see my self being able to vape this all day. It is a bit much its like having cheesecake flavor all day long it gets to be too much.. Im deff getting the grape next go round I hope it is as good as everyone says. Maybe for an after dinner vape every once in a while I guess I would recommend it just like I would regular cheesecake not all day but for a dessert its pretty good. Good luck everyones tastes are different you might like it all day.

Okay with a fresh atty the peach cobbler is still about the same getting a little bit better vapor but still not great I think I will not get 100% pg next time either a mix or all vg I think I like vg better th is not that great but from reading alot of vapor renus reviews seems like his come a bit weak so if ordering from him get strong th.. Looks like im going to have to order again from him same stuff and mix it with the pg so I can get what I like out of it.. No biggie just a learning process..

I just got 4 bottles of juice from them in the 60/40 blend and it all sucks no flavor in the pumkincinno, or heath bar at all. Bananan nut bread - can only taste the banana and the bacon and waffles is disgusting it has flavor but almost gags ya. DOn't think i'll be tryinng them again, 40 bucks down the drain. :offtopic:

Sorry to hear that, egoluvr. I had the same problem. I guess they are good for PIF or something.

PIF- putting in flavor? I've never done that before but I ordered some Lorann toffee, and coffee, I'm thinking I could put that in the pumkicinno and heathbar atleast. But I am going to try letting them sit for a week or so first and see if they have more flavor then first.

You guys have me worried just ordered a bunch more from them to try and find something better than the first order I hope im not out a bunch of money!! Where do you guys normally get your juice? I also ordered some samples from the vapor room hopefully there good!!

Flowers hopefully you will have better luck. Everyone is different too- so some people love their juice. Juliery loves some of their flavors so wait and see :)

I love Dekang cheesecake one of my favorite flavors, I get it from http://www.ecigbestsave.com/

I also love cinnamon bun, tiramisu, and french toast from http://www.ecigexpress.com

lately though they've been out of quite a few.

I love Ms Ts Key lime pie so good.

Just keep in mind again every one is different, best to buy small amounts when trying new flavors and try them out. (need to heed my own advice. lol)

I just got some from Awesome Vapor, cappuccino and RY4. Both very good. Their butterscotch (received as a sample) is nowhere near as good as VT's and the other sample is Special Roast Coffee (or something like that) which is good in a carto but not so much via direct dripping. Good luck!

Discovery.....blueberry, grape, cherry.....VR is awesome with the dark rich kind of fruits....I imagine raspberry, blackberry, peach, all the ones you think of as being thicker syrup type fruits. Watermelon....nope, not so great for Paul and I......another KILLER flavor....CINNAMON ROLL!!! OMG, my new favorite. Also got hazelnut, macadamia nut...BOTH very good. Got Honey Nut Cheerios...a tad heavy on the honey, but NOT bad at all....definitely will use it. Butter Pecan, heavy on the buttery, but also good....I have been topping them off with each other in the same carto.....and they run together wonderfully. SO of all the about 15 flavors I have, ONLY watermelon, we don't care for....it is more the smell I think than the flavor. BUT being as we get basically 3 flavors for the price of one, I don't care about an occasional miss. We had like 40 bottles of juice from the past year that we didn't like or were tired of....and paid 3 times the amount. So all in all I sure won't complain about an occasional thing we don't like.

We tried the blueberry and blueberry pie (Thanks Nina and Sharon).....my husband promptly had me order the blueberry....YUMMY. I like that one too. Grape is awesome...both very strong flavors. Nina who gets double of everything agreed, grape does NOT need to be doubled.

Tip....you have to be careful with the doubling and tripling......I was doing a lot of reading the past day or so, and adding more of a flavor does not make it better necessarily. You can overkill a flavor, you have too much and it just obliterates it. Like when you bake, if you doubled or tripled the vanilla extract, or rum, or banana, etc....it would NOT make a more vanillaish etc cake, it would ruin the cake. More isn't always better. Of course it is all individual, and of course if you buy a bottle of pg/vg (which I finally broke down and did) from VR, you can get it in your normal nic level and pg/vg preference,....if the flavor is too much you can cut it down yourself. BUT be careful doing that....you don't need to cut it in half to fix it necessarily. Anyway, I figured it will be handy to have for super strong flavors.

The CINNAMON ROLL is my new fave....you can taste the cinnamon and the roll each separate, but together....Soooooooooo good. I say that as i am vaping macadamia nut, YUMMMMMMMMMY too....ohhhhhh and the hazelnut. OMG and don't forget the coffee, which mixed with bavarian cream or sweet cream OMG, just like coffee with cream and sugar, JUST how I love it. I am in an e liquid heaven now. I have like 15 flavors that I LOVE.....I really should stop ordering now...well except for refills.......OH and I already ordered another bottle of cinnamon roll THE VERY NEXT DAY. It is soooooooooooooooo freaking good. 16mg, medium TH, 80/20 pg/vg........vaped at 5 volts, good TH. If you are using an ego or other 3.7 volt, you may want to toss in a drop of ever clear to increase TH.

Thanks for your reply. I tried 100 proof vodka and it did nothing will everclear make that much more of a difference? Should I get everclear or a really strong pg and add the pg to light throat stuff? I have already spent too much money and would like to just fix it! Thanks again for the replies!

flowersbl - Sorry about the TH problem with your vapor renu. I don't have any advice but I sympatize with you I had the same experience plus no flavor. I didn't read what blend you ordered but in the future I would suggest making sure to get the most pg as possible. VG makes lots of vaor but is weak on the TH.

I hope you can somehow salvage it, I've been mixing small amounts of my vapor renu juices in to some dekang juices I had on hand they are 80/20 and have maybe even a little too much TH for me, it didn't cut the flavor down much either made them smoother and atleast its a way to use oup my vapor renu juice.

I have ordered quite a few juices from Vapor Renu. I found this it is VERY IMPORTANT to shake the bottles up really good before using them and it helps to let them sit for a few days to allow the juice to steep.

Give them another try in a couple of days and see it they taste the same.

Good luck.

I have ordered quite a few juices from Vapor Renu. I found this it is VERY IMPORTANT to shake the bottles up really good before using them and it helps to let them sit for a few days to allow the juice to steep.

Give them another try in a couple of days and see it they taste the same.

Good luck.

Thanks for the advice I have tried shaking and believe me I shook but I will deff let them sit for a while probably 2 weeks just to take out any of the guess and after two weeks I will put them back in the paint mixer just to make sure I really do hope that is all it is..

flowersbl - Sorry about the TH problem with your vapor renu. I don't have any advice but I sympatize with you I had the same experience plus no flavor. I didn't read what blend you ordered but in the future I would suggest making sure to get the most pg as possible. VG makes lots of vaor but is weak on the TH.

I hope you can somehow salvage it, I've been mixing small amounts of my vapor renu juices in to some dekang juices I had on hand they are 80/20 and have maybe even a little too much TH for me, it didn't cut the flavor down much either made them smoother and atleast its a way to use oup my vapor renu juice.

Thanks for your response.. Im going to let it steep and try again then I will try everclear then strong pg and after that I will water down better juice I just hate to water down good stuff oh well maybe giving it away if I cant fix it. alot of people on here dont like th at all. We will see thanks again for the reply!

Hey Egoluvr, Did your ex-husband thank you for the Bacon and Waffle juice! LOL

Urgh, so to me this is becoming the most frustrating part of vaping - the decisions. I have read the good reviews, I have read the bad reviews and the decision making URGH.

No doubt I will have to try VR, with their prices and the possibility of joy, but given the larger size its a lot of Juice to get "stuck" with if you're one of the - this just doesn't do it for me results. I have ordered from Todd at vape rite and generally speaking I have found his juices to be very good, there one or two misses in the sample pack I got - but thats the nice thing about the sample pack.

Its such a tough thing to know where to try next, and the options seem to grow everyday, thats a good thing and a bad thing I guess. Of course I am adding nothing to this thread...sorry.

P.S. We did discuss the bacon and waffles in another thread - at least now we know!

Edited by ripple

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines