Question For Seasoned Users

Sewer

After 40 years of smoking ultra light cigarettes, I went exclusively to SmokeTip, and E-cig. It has been 5 months, and I love it. However, the past month I have had numbness and tingling in my lower legs and feet, and in my hands. Has anyone else experienced this. I use about 4 cartriges per day (6mg each).

Thank you! Great site!

Sewer, Iam NOT seasoned user, but IMHO I would seek medical attention very soon. I have not heard of this being a side effect of the ecig, but regardless of the possible causes I'm concerned for you. Please see a DR and keep us informed. Good luck and take care of yourself.

i have had something similar to this issue but not while using ecigs.

the problem came from trying to be more healthy so i was drinking a LOT of water. i did go see a dr and she told me i'm flooding my system. not that this could be your issue but was mine.

also, maybe what is happening is the tar is getting broke down in your system and sort of collecting up in the smaller areas of constricted blood flow.

hit the dr and see if there is something they can look into and also check into the other probabilities of it not being ecig related.

also if you are doing mainly vg try switching to pg or pg to vg and see if that has any different effects.

You should definitely just wait it out, and not tell anybody about it.

kidding... Numbness can be a blood flow issue, so it could be from the e-cigs - caffeine might cause the same thing. The only way to know for sure is... well... what everybody else said.

People should get a physical once a year, most doctors do.

See a dr, a symptom like that has nothing to do with vaping, no more than it would have had anything to do with smoking if you were still smoking. Everything in an e cig is all stuff you have been putting in your body all along in many different ways......NOW you are actually putting over 4000 LESS chemicals and poisons in your body. At any rate you could have a pinched nerve or a disc problem or any number of other causes, either way it needs to be addressed.