New (Very) To Mixing

cheshyl

Hi you mixing guys out there. I am new to the mixing world. In fact, so new I'm waiting on my first order for the supplies and the nic. I ordered a high nic juice because my husband suggested it. He will be the one who will be helping me and if he is anything about this, like other times he will take over. lol But anyway he asked which you put in first, the nic or pg/vg. I told him I didn't know but I would ask. I have seen all of the mixing tables but have some questions. do I leave enough in the top of the bottle if it is not strong enough it flavor or what do I do about that. I ordered some 10ml bottls and have some 3ml bottles that I have washed out for the inital run. I am so new that I don't have that many questions but am sure that I will once I start on this journey of mixing my own juices. I ordered some good flavors, I think. But anyway, I can use all the help I can get on this endeavor. Thanks guys.

I don't think it matters which you add first, but I have a suggestion...when you first start mixing your own flavors, use the 3ml bottles and don't add any nic at all. If you like the flavor you mixed, then you can add some nic. If you don't like the flavor, you haven't wasted any of the nic juice. If you use the 3ml bottle, you haven't wasted much of the flavoring either. Once you find a mix you really like, then you can use the bigger bottles and make more of it. Keep notes on which flavors you have used and how much you have used. Make a "recipe". That way you'll know which ones are good and which ones aren't good. It's horrible to make something really great and then not remember exactly how you made it. Don't ask me how I know that...it's sad. LOL

Happy mixing!!!

Sounds like you will soon be enjoying the adventures of mixing. it really is kinda fun to create new flavors. doesn't matter which you add first. Like Nana said--mix small and start with just the flavoring until you get a flavor you like. the nicotine will add the throat hit.

Unfortunately, Like Nana--I too know the sorrows of not being able to repeat a flavor because I forgot what all I mixed into it.....