Ego Tank Attys From Word-Up

cheshyl

I have understood on this forum that Word-up is the place to order. Well, I placed an order on Feb. 5 or 7, don't remember and ordered two eGo red tank attys to go with my red pass through that I ordered. When they arrived, which was a quick delivery mind you, I couldn't wait for I fired up the first atty and was vaping away for about two or three days, then the atty would not work anymore. I said oh well that's the reason I bought two so I changed out the attys and low and behold the second one would not work at all. I e-mail Word-up and told them the problem and I was not really complaining because I really didn't know their policy on the T atomizers. I just wanted them to know. Well, I haven't had a response from them and I sent it last week, so last night I decided to e-mail them again. They happen to be the only vendor I can see that has the red eGo Tank atomizers. I'm really disappointed in their lack of correspondence like I said I wasn't really asking for a replacement because I didn't know their return policy on the attys but I really would have liked a response back. From what I see on the forum I don't know that anyone has had any trouble with them in the past but like I said above I really would have liked an e-mail just to at least tell me they received my e-mail. Thanks for listening.

I have understood on this forum that Word-up is the place to order. Well, I placed an order on Feb. 5 or 7, don't remember and ordered two eGo red tank attys to go with my red pass through that I ordered. When they arrived, which was a quick delivery mind you, I couldn't wait for I fired up the first atty and was vaping away for about two or three days, then the atty would not work anymore. I said oh well that's the reason I bought two so I changed out the attys and low and behold the second one would not work at all. I e-mail Word-up and told them the problem and I was not really complaining because I really didn't know their policy on the T atomizers. I just wanted them to know. Well, I haven't had a response from them and I sent it last week, so last night I decided to e-mail them again. They happen to be the only vendor I can see that has the red eGo Tank atomizers. I'm really disappointed in their lack of correspondence like I said I wasn't really asking for a replacement because I didn't know their return policy on the attys but I really would have liked a response back. From what I see on the forum I don't know that anyone has had any trouble with them in the past but like I said above I really would have liked an e-mail just to at least tell me they received my e-mail. Thanks for listening.

Hey Cheshy, Are you sure its not your pass through that is the problem? I would call them on the phone if you don't get and answer to emails. I have heard a lot of good stuff about their customer service. I wonder why they didn't respond to your first email.

Let me know what happens.

That stinks, sorry. I have always had a hard time keeping the Lg attys alive. I just recently switched to cartos myself and am enjoying how easy and reliable they are.

Now trouble shooting, what have you tried?

Blowing excess juice out and letting it drain.

Boiling in water or soaking in alcohol .

if that fails maybe a dry burn?

Good luck

Definitely give Jeff a call, he is usually very responsive and will make it right I am sure. Not sure of the return policy on atties, but every single time I have had something only work for a short time, the vendor has replaced it or made it right.

Good luck and let us know.

This in response to my post the other day and I wanted to tell everyone on the forum that Jeffrey at Word Up called (twice, in fact) and he is going to send me two replacement tank attys. So everything is alright in the vaping world for me. Sorry for being so harsh about Word Up in my post to the forum, but it was frustration on my part that caused the post. Since he didn't get any of my e-mails, there must be something wrong with my e-mail system or it could be that I didn't send the e-mails correctly. Any way, I knew from all of you that he was a stand-up guy. Since this was such a mix-up, not on Word Up's side but mine, I will, in the future, think twice about posting something negative about a vendor.

Hello I am moving this here because I have had emails all day about it and have been advised to move it her.

Thank you so much for your clarification and your personal attention to telling me thank you cheshyl

Jeffrey

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines