I Broke Down And Bought Some.

Okay fellow vapers, just like going and ordering a lr atty, I am now going to try my first cartos! And of course, they are lr (god, I can't stop loving lr). A lot of people on the forums seem to swear by em, so I plopped a few bucks down and got some (with another eGo XL bat...since one of mine took a pooper, and I only had it for 3 months!). I hope they live up to the hype, but I did order the cheap ones from wordupecig.com, so idk about the quality. I wanted to check it out and if I don't like them, I will try one of the Joye ones before I give up on em. Thanks for suggesting them though.

P.S. Anyone have an eGo carrying case? I was wondering if they were worth the money.

Edited by PsychoMaster

Okay fellow vapers, just like going and ordering a lr atty, I am now going to try my first cartos! And of course, they are lr (god, I can't stop loving lr). A lot of people on the forums seem to swear by em, so I plopped a few bucks down and got some (with another eGo XL bat...since one of mine took a pooper, and I only had it for 3 months!). I hope they live up to the hype, but I did order the cheap ones from wordupecig.com, so idk about the quality. I wanted to check it out and if I don't like them, I will try one of the Joye ones before I give up on em. Thanks for suggesting them though.

P.S. Anyone have an eGo carrying case? I was wondering if they were worth the money.

I only wished I had a eGo carrying case. My purse keeps taking hits off of mine and I'd like for it to stop.

I have a carrying case. Its really nothing special, more like a glorified sun glass case. I'm constantly looking for something better. If you really NEED I'd say ok but I don't know if it's worth $15. Other wise I'd keep my eye out for something else really handy.

You're gonna love your LR no doubt. I stocked up the Cisco's in anticipation of a juicebox and I'm so glad I did! I love it!!! And with the JB it's so easy to assure it stays wet. (they take something like 6 drops the first time, let sit a minute, put in 2 drops and vape. Before adding more, let atty cool a bit). I'm sure you'll love it on your eGo too! They spoil ya though...

I have 2 eeGo cases...the big black one and the regular sized red one. The black one carries my kensington charger, pt cord, etc... while the red one carries 4 eGo batteries, a spare DT, a prefilled mega ego cart in it's wrapper, and a few extra cartos that I filled. I keep my eliquid in my little keychain juice buddy from MsTsBakery... and also in the side pocket of my purse...

Long story short, yes, the eGo cases are great. They're deep insets, and have straps to keep the batteries in place and net pockets to store other goodies or more batteries. Well worth the money. And they're no larger than eyeglass cases. The little one feels sturdier than the extra lg one.

You're gonna love your LR no doubt. I stocked up the Cisco's in anticipation of a juicebox and I'm so glad I did! I love it!!! And with the JB it's so easy to assure it stays wet. (they take something like 6 drops the first time, let sit a minute, put in 2 drops and vape. Before adding more, let atty cool a bit). I'm sure you'll love it on your eGo too! They spoil ya though...

I have 2 eeGo cases...the big black one and the regular sized red one. The black one carries my kensington charger, pt cord, etc... while the red one carries 4 eGo batteries, a spare DT, a prefilled mega ego cart in it's wrapper, and a few extra cartos that I filled. I keep my eliquid in my little keychain juice buddy from MsTsBakery... and also in the side pocket of my purse...

Long story short, yes, the eGo cases are great. They're deep insets, and have straps to keep the batteries in place and net pockets to store other goodies or more batteries. Well worth the money. And they're no larger than eyeglass cases. The little one feels sturdier than the extra lg one.

I was a little worried about the size of the cases, since I thought they looked pretty big. So it really does fit in your pocket then? Cause then it would be totally worth buying.

I am digging this little slim case from Vera Bradley. It's $18 though. http://www.verabradley.com/product/Category/Whats-New/Slim-Case/1001158/defaultColor/Lemon+Parfait/pc/638/c/0/sc/786/p/1001158.uts I'm not thinking the guys will get a warm and fuzzy feeling over this case. LOL

Is't it amazing, I can look at a new juice, atty or carto and not blink an eye. But my stomach turns when I think about spending $18 on a cute little case. Go figure! LOL

It depends on the pocket, naturally. The avg shirt pocket, it would stick out, can't button the flap down to hold it. It's a tad heavy and will also pull the fabric away from the body. Pants pocket, it's bulky and on the heavy side and you'd have to wear loose fitting jeans and take it out before sitting down. (but you would realize when it left the pocket).

Great for coat pockets and of course purses though.

I am digging this little slim case from Vera Bradley. It's $18 though. http://www.verabradl...6/p/1001158.uts I'm not thinking the guys will get a warm and fuzzy feeling over this case. LOL

Is't it amazing, I can look at a new juice, atty or carto and not blink an eye. But my stomach turns when I think about spending $18 on a cute little case. Go figure! LOL

You could just get some button protectors. That would keep your purse from taking drags. :)

http://www.vaporgalaxy.com/Joye-eGo-Button-Protection-Ring-EGOBUTTONP.htm

You could just get some button protectors. That would keep your purse from taking drags. :)

http://www.vaporgalaxy.com/Joye-eGo-Button-Protection-Ring-EGOBUTTONP.htm

I have a button protector, the only problem is I keep losing it! It is so small and fragile seeming I don't wanna put it in my pocket, but at the same time, when I set it down it gets lost! My head needs to get screwed on better.

I have a button protector, the only problem is I keep losing it! It is so small and fragile seeming I don't wanna put it in my pocket, but at the same time, when I set it down it gets lost! My head needs to get screwed on better.

I don't have one, but I feel the same way. LOL!

Oh, my head is not screwed on properly either. And my hands aren't much better either. I did order some button protectors and I am using them on my back up batteries that I carry around. My fingers are having a hard time using the button protector in multipliable sequences. So, I thought this little case might work. :thumbsup:

I have the eGo case and I love it but I can put it in my purse :P I have in mine one 1000 mah passthru battery, a spare 650 mah battery, a usb rapid charger, a couple of re-filled cartos with the caps on, a 10 ml bottle of juice, a back up atty and drip tip. My other juices I also keep in the bottle buddy from ms T's on my keychain. The other eGo 650 mah I just carry in my hands or my coat pocket with the button protector on it so it's easily accessible for vaping.

I am SO glad I got an XL case from V4L when they still had them. I had to retrofit it to hold my 750mah batts. What I did was I took the foam insert that my batts came in and cut it to fit inside the case, so it holds my batts exactly how they should be....well it is the foam from their starter kit, so it should fit them, right?? Anyway in the top inside of the case it holds 8 cartos, then on the bottom I can hold my batts and there is an extra spot where I can keep my drip tips and bottle of juice. I like it because it is a hard case, so nothing gets squished or buttons pushed in when in my purse. My usb turbo charger and PT I just leave in the car when I am no longer in the car, then when I return home I just grab that stuff real quick. The case was only $10 when I bought it and I REALLY wish they still sold them. I would buy another if they had them.....I would gut that one though. Awwwwwwww, well all this insanity will be okay once I have my mod and only have to carry the extra set of charged batteries with me instead of these weak 3.7 volt batteries. I will be soooooooooooooooooooooooooo relieved.

I love cartos, I don't use anything but cartos. I have a lifetime supply of them (for real).....I will leave the leftovers to my children when I die, I am sure they will be grateful, LOL.

Ok, got my cartos. Will let ya all know what I think of em when I can taste and am not sick :/ I got a Joye eGo XL battery from wordupecig.com, but noticed something weird. I thought the Joye eGo and Tornado were the same, but my XL battery from TW is a little bigger, and the normal Tornado battery is definetely smaller. Is this normal?! I thought it would be the same as my Tornado XL batts. Do they last as long??? Cause if not, the few dollars I saved might not have been worth it. Still, love wordupecig.com and will continue to shop there.

Ok. I'm no longer sick and all I have to say is that these cartos are AWESOME!!! The vapor is really, really great that first fill up. It kinda teeters off after the next few, but I think I found my problem. It could be one of two things, my juice is sweetened and gunks up my attys, so it could e gunking up my cartos, or the filler is getting compact and covering the "airhole" thing in the middle (one of my cartos has that). I got to go creep on the forum about cleaning soft-top cartos. Peace.