Seeking A Cherry Recommendation

brijmin

Hello all,

I have gone back into lurking mode on the forums. Still enjoying the posts and stop by every day. Thanks for all the wonderful advice and posts. I have hit my sweet spot for vaping, but I am looking for a little advice on a Cherry flavor.

What I am looking for is a cherry flavor EXPLOSION like a Jolly Rancher.

I have heard that most cheery flavors taste like medicine or NyQuil so I have been hesitant of ordering any. So instead of the hit and miss method I thought I would ask for advice.

What is the best cherry that you have tried?

Thanks in advance.

The best cherry I have tried was from Tasty Vapor. It was in a mixture though, so I can't comment on the medicine taste...I kinda noticed a similarity, barely, but it just wasn't prominent. It was Cherry, Cheesecake, and Banana Cream. Man, was it delicious!

Hopefully DJROCK will respond. He was talking about a cherry flav last night in chat that he said was amazing. I cant remember where he said he got it from. You might wanna PM him. :)

The cherry flavor from totally wicked is the closest i've had to a candy cherry flavor so far. it's a lil on the expensive side but it's worth the try. http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.com/products/totally-wicked-eliquid/totally-wicked-e-liquid-products.html

I ordered Blackberry Lemonade & Sweet Caroline from them ( upon DJJROCK'S recommendation) should be here in the next couple of days. If they aren't good you and I can kick his butt. :gun:

Thanks Jeff,

I just ordered Blackberry Lemonade and Very Cherry from them. I will let you all know how they vape.

Well the blackberry lemonade rocks. The very cherry is okay but not the jolly rancher i was looking for. It tastes like a mild cherry. I am hoping some steeping time will mature the flavor.

Well the blackberry lemonade rocks. The very cherry is okay but not the jolly rancher i was looking for. It tastes like a mild cherry. I am hoping some steeping time will mature the flavor.

I agree, the blackberry lemonade is very good.