Please Help With Boge Cartos

CDATundra

I am having a problem changing over to cartomizers. I am using an eGo, and I want to use cartomizers while I'm driving. I bought some Boge soft top cartomizers from VTS. My problem is when I put the cone on over the carto, it has a very hard draw, but with the cone off, it is a very easy draw and too airy. Neither of these conditions are to my liking. This is the first one I have tried. Am I missing something? Doing something wrong? I have been told to pull off the black wrapping on the carto, and I tried that. It is better but not great. Do you always have to do that? Any and all suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

yes, the cone inhibits the draw, thats why i dont use mine anymore, i know, it looks ghetto, but its functional... i have heard some people say they were going to try drilling holes in their cones, but i never did hear how that worked out for them

Using the smallest drill bit you can find (I use 3/32) drill 1 hole at 3/8" from the bottom of the cone, test and drill more holes as needed. I think this will solve your problem. Good luck. :thumbup:

Thanks everyone for your replies. I will probably try to drill the holes like Mark suggested, because ditching the cone doesn't fix the problem of the super light draw without it.

Edited by CDATundra

That's odd... I can just barely notice the difference most of the time to be quite honest. You may have just got that certain 'specially made one' that it is really noticable on. Good luck !

Dayvape..that may be. As I said this is the first one I have used, so I really don't have anything to compare it with. Maybe before I start drilling, I should try another carto to see if there is a difference. Thanks for the push in that direction.

Man, that would suck if I knew I had to peel those wrappers off every time I wanted to change out a carto. No thanks... I would go completely insane if that had to happen! I will happily use something else, thanks. :thumbsup:

Edited by DAYVAPE