Can You Clean A Mega Empty/blank Cartomizer

wouldnt see why not

i tend to let normal cartos sit in hot water for about a day, spin dry, and then sit for another 24hrs by the exhaust of my pc or xbox to make sure they are dry.

as for those i would say it may be a bit harder to get that all cleaned out. give one a shot and then go from there.

I don't see why you can't boil them like any other carto. I wouldn't just run mine with hot water. In ANYthing containing liquid you can have the growth of bacteria...especially since you do put your mouth on it. I have been boiling the same cartos for a year....I wouldn't think it would matter. A carto is a carto.

I don't see why you can't boil them like any other carto. I wouldn't just run mine with hot water. In ANYthing containing liquid you can have the growth of bacteria...especially since you do put your mouth on it. I have been boiling the same cartos for a year....I wouldn't think it would matter. A carto is a carto.

You can not boil them. mine melted!! plus the hot pot full of water spilled all over my hand and arm. 2nd degree burns. ouch. so much pain. I decided to never boil them again and just buy them when needed. becareful when using your hot pot to boil carto`s. would not want you to get the burns I just got. I told the ambulance people to just cut my darn arm off so I would not feel the burning I was feeling. my arm and hand went to hell tonight.