Tank Tips? Mods? Help?

well, i got past the burnt taste, had hoped that after breaking it in i would actually be able to get some flavor...

took the little top parts off, got more vapor that way but i still found myself puff puffing just trying to get some satisfaction from it, i cant for the life of me figure out why this is so hard... perhaps it was not a wise purchase for me

there are many tanks

map tank

stormy

ego tank

i'm going to guess you are talking about the ego tank

from what i hear some tanks are built better than others and the attys that go with them are built better than others.

if you want a serious tank system, check out the map tank.. i have one and its pretty good.

the stormy is the cheap version of the map, but cheap has two meanings and it uses both meanings.

before you say OMG at the map tank price just remember that if the internal e2 system fails, you can drop in another.

if you do want to go that way hit me up before buying and i'll give you some pointers about it before doing so.

it is the ego/tornado T... and after all i have spent thus far i think i relly need to re-evaluate my situation before venturing on any more expensive parts, after all i need to keep up with the basics, like what if this charger dies? id be so screwed... dang... anyone want to buy a slightly used tank atty, a new tank atty and three unused tanks... ill even throw in the two used ones.... sigh.... :unsure:

You sound like you are describing the CE2 cartos when you mention removing the top piece and the "two holed one below that"... Are you in fact using a MAP Tank by chance??

EDIT: Now I see that it was the eGo Tank. I wasn't pleased with it at all either... had the same experience in bad taste too often... and back to the lifelong inhales just to get a good 'hit' from the thing. I just can't regress like that would be doing from using LR cartos. NO THANKS ON THE EGO TANKS!! Another failed attempt, in my book, on a 'juice delivery system' that actually works as it should. Besides, even if it did work out of the box and tasted great, it wouldn't be long before that little tiny tube/wick area that the juice must enter becomes clogged! I don't want to go back to having to clean atty's because they don't work worth a crap anymore and are all gunked up! The ONLY "tank" I would ever try in the future would be the MAP version... I have heard much better results from it as well.

Edited by DAYVAPE

You sound like you are describing the CE2 cartos when you mention removing the top piece and the "two holed one below that"... Are you in fact using a MAP Tank by chance??

nope, the danged eGo tank... after all the good things ive heard it really become top on my wish list... i wish i had heard more bad things to give me pause to reconsider it

well, truth be told if hubby finds out they didnt work for me ill never hear the end of the $45 i spent on them, yikes!hes so anal about money and im having a hard time convincing him that im saving money by not smoking at this rate

But saving your life doesn't factor in to his equation anywhere I take it?? Interesting...

its a thought, at the very least perhaps i can send back the unused stuff for a partial refund? i do keep trying again and same thing, i puff, puff, puff... screw it, makes me want a cig where at least all i have to do is add fire ... sigh... back to the carto while i obsess....

well, truth be told if hubby finds out they didnt work for me ill never hear the end of the $45 i spent on them, yikes!hes so anal about money and im having a hard time convincing him that im saving money by not smoking at this rate

I didn't like mine either. Sent back the atty and hoping the new one will work better. I doubt it. My brother uses the t-atty and is happy with it. I don't like the SR hit vs the LR atty I primarily use. It seems like you really have to pull on them to get a hit, and it's not an LR vape- so I say "bah" to the ego tank system at this point.

I'm sure someone will take them off your hands. Put them up in the classifieds here if you haven't already.

Edited by TroopX

I saw a video somewhere where when you initially push in cart to twist several times and it helps with the flow, that's what I did with mine. Did you try blowing out the atomizer, maybe it's clogged up. Sorry you don't like yours. I had read some were a hard draw, but mine isn't,I got mine from wordup.

I got all my eGo Tank parts from TW and have had NO problems. I ordered the tank atty plus the empty cartridges and I did not take the tip off the mouth piece or the one below that.I just took the cap off the bottom and filled it 3/4 of the way with liquid and I put that cap back on and pushed the cart into the atty and it has been awesome. sorry yours does not work well. maybe it is your parts. they maybe no good. go to Totally Wicked and see if you can get those items that are only used for this eGo Tank. (that is what I did) I did not order a complete set for 75.00. mine cost me about 29.00 or so <.....(just parts)

It does kind of sound like your atty is clogged up. I have been vaping on mine for 3 weeks and noticed it getting really draggy so I did the alcohol bath I saw a video about on here and switched to my back up tank atty. The difference was amazing. I would definitely contact the vendor!

well, i got past the burnt taste, had hoped that after breaking it in i would actually be able to get some flavor...

took the little top parts off, got more vapor that way but i still found myself puff puffing just trying to get some satisfaction from it, i cant for the life of me figure out why this is so hard... perhaps it was not a wise purchase for me

sry typing with one hand here. are you taking off the cap on the bottom of your tank cart? you fill it by removing the bottom cap and once it is filled, put that cap back on and push it down into the atty until you hear it snap. the snap sounds and pressure will make the hole open in the tank cap. you should not get burnt taste if it is working right.