Looking For Best Cartos?

aerovapor

I've mainly tried the boge cartos with the white top that you remove for filling. I heard the cartos with no poly fill (c2...or ce2....whatever they're called) have issues where no matter how much you fill you still get dry hits and it's not a consistent vape. In Everyones experience what are the best cartos to go for....dollar wise and also quality. I've been trying to get my hands on the real joye cartos but have a problem finding them. Then when I do they seem to be a fortune. So as cartos go.....what are you guys using and prefering?

I have bought cartos from the VT Store. Last Sunday they were sold out. I don't know if Chris has gotten more in since then. I have also bought them from Good Prophets. Boge makes good carto. I believe you are talking about the MAP Tank Mod - http://www.cloudsofvapor.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=104&Itemid=85. From what I hear you can go a couple of days vaping on this baby! Also there is the eGo/Tornado Tank atty and cart. Here is a video review on one - www.yidio.com/ego-t-tank-review-from-tw/id/613319274

I hope this was helpful? :thumbsup:

Cignot has the Joye cartos. I've never used the Joye version, so can't comment on them.

https://www.cignot.com/category_s/64.htm

I like the Boge regular cartos at 5V and the Boge 1.8ohm cartos on my eGo. I hear great things about the 2.0ohm cartos at vaporkings.

http://www.vaporkings.com/Joye-510-style-blank-LR-cartomizer-Made-by-Boge-p/510-cartomizer-blank-2ohm.htm

I haven't been in any rush to try any of the new cartos because, like you said, there hasn't been enough good news about them.

If you want a good carto look at ikenvape, probably the best regular cartos around but stock is usually low.

You could also look at the ce2 clearomizers. They do have a bad reputation for nasty taste and wicking problems but can be easily modded to wick correctly and performance is greatly increased. A few things that really help are fluffing the wicks and leaving a little space between the filler cap and coil when putting them back together.

Boge cartos have really taken a sharp decline in performance in the last few months imo. I kept thinking I had gotten a bad box but after 5 different orders of bad boxes I'm done with them lol.

If you don't mind adapters the 808 cartos from v4l are great. Another very nice thing about these is once the flavor and vp diminish you can easily take out the filler material and drip on them like an atty (this actually performs better than when the carto is new lol).

I'm a big fan of the map tank myself :thumbsup:

i think cartos are hit and miss even within the brand. i have ordered joye cartos twice from the same place $8.99 for 5. Once i ordered pink and once black. the pink are awesome and the black ones are horrid. they don't hold hardly any liquid at all. it's very frustrating

Being that cartos are so much cheaper... you are going to have to expect some of the little issues with them. I have tried every damn carto out there and I STILL KEEP COMING BACK to my trusty Boge 510s!! I do have some 306 cartos on order and should be getting them any day now. I'm stoked to try them out since they need no adapters, etc. to use with my 510 fittings. I just think we are still a ways out on that "perfect cartomizer"... but I guess the only way to get there is to keep trying new versions! FOR ME, nothing performs enough better than a Boge 510 to warrant switching over yet... unless these 306 cartos have the right amount of filler to suit my needs. We shall see!

By the way... don't forget that PG based juices tend to work better in mainly all of the cartos out there. I know some folks do blends with success... I just can't speak for that since I'm 100% PG. :thumbsup:

if they aren't boge, i dont do them.

there is tons of hype around joye attys and i would assume that would be the same with cartos.

there hasn't been one bad boge carto i have ever owned. i haven't even ever popped a coil in one yet including the time my button was stuck and burnt the paper off the outside, the thing still works.. not that it taste good now that its pretty much burnt everything inside

my advice, if it aint boge, dont use it.

For you guys that don't mind the cartos with filler material you really need to check these out-

http://ikenvape192.corecommerce.com/All-Cartomizers-c11/

The drip style gold v2s are actually in stock atm. These are the best filler type cartos available imo.

Um, I will have to kindly disagree. The FIRST thing I look at is if it has the crappy/gold threads or the better/silver threads. These appear to be gold in the picture... hard to tell really, but aren't these just different cartos that IKV is calling the "Gold", "Silver", etc?? Or are they actually MAKING them in house?? I would venture to say they are VERY similar to current Bauway and other 'gold threaded cartos' available. I just like to KNOW what carto Im getting ready to buy... so I would rather the vendor just list what brand the damn thing is so I can decide. But that is just my opinion... maybe I'm wrong and they have gone and developed a new carto I haven't seen yet!

I'm stoked they are working out so well for you and that you like them so well! So, what was/is the biggest differences in them vs. say a Boge 510 carto at the same resistance?? Got me curious now!! :thumbsup:

Um, I will have to kindly disagree. The FIRST thing I look at is if it has the crappy/gold threads or the better/silver threads. These appear to be gold in the picture... hard to tell really, but aren't these just different cartos that IKV is calling the "Gold", "Silver", etc?? Or are they actually MAKING them in house?? I would venture to say they are VERY similar to current Bauway and other 'gold threaded cartos' available. I just like to KNOW what carto Im getting ready to buy... so I would rather the vendor just list what brand the damn thing is so I can decide. But that is just my opinion... maybe I'm wrong and they have gone and developed a new carto I haven't seen yet!

I'm stoked they are working out so well for you and that you like them so well! So, what was/is the biggest differences in them vs. say a Boge 510 carto at the same resistance?? Got me curious now!! :thumbsup:

Man, talk about a tough crowd.....

You can do a quick google search and find out more. I'm not going to be the ikenvape spokesperson here. Joye attys and boge cartos are great but there are better imo.

If you want a good carto look at ikenvape, probably the best regular cartos around but stock is usually low.

You could also look at the ce2 clearomizers. They do have a bad reputation for nasty taste and wicking problems but can be easily modded to wick correctly and performance is greatly increased. A few things that really help are fluffing the wicks and leaving a little space between the filler cap and coil when putting them back together.

Boge cartos have really taken a sharp decline in performance in the last few months imo. I kept thinking I had gotten a bad box but after 5 different orders of bad boxes I'm done with them lol.

If you don't mind adapters the 808 cartos from v4l are great. Another very nice thing about these is once the flavor and vp diminish you can easily take out the filler material and drip on them like an atty (this actually performs better than when the carto is new lol).

I'm a big fan of the map tank myself :thumbsup:

I love that idea of the 808 and how after the filler is shot you can still use it as an atty. Problem is I don't see a 510 to 808 adapter on there. Also, if you wanna use it at 5v you get the premiums right? The way it appears is that premium is like regular and WOW is like an LR. Correct me if I'm wrong. But do you know if they sell the adapter cause I can't find it on there sight.

Do 901 adapters work for an 808. I have a 510 device and also a 901 adaptor because I have a couple 901 attys. Does that adapter also screw into an 808 carto. Wanna buy the v4L cartos but don't have an 808

I love that idea of the 808 and how after the filler is shot you can still use it as an atty. Problem is I don't see a 510 to 808 adapter on there. Also, if you wanna use it at 5v you get the premiums right? The way it appears is that premium is like regular and WOW is like an LR. Correct me if I'm wrong. But do you know if they sell the adapter cause I can't find it on there sight.

I bought my 510 -> kr 808 adapter from madevapes, they are cheap and have an adjustable airflow on them. I used both types of cartos they sell exclusively at 6v and both performed very well.

http://www.madvapes.com/510-to-901808-D-Adapter_p_2151.html

I would also get a metal drip tip for them as the mouthpiece can get warm.

Edited by brian1g

I bought my 510 -> kr 808 adapter from madevapes, they are cheap and have an adjustable airflow on them. I used both types of cartos they sell exclusively at 6v and both performed very well.

http://www.madvapes.com/510-to-901808-D-Adapter_p_2151.html

I would also get a metal drip tip for them as the mouthpiece can get warm.

That drives me crazy when they don't have certain parts. They sell strictly 808 carts, but with 510 being so popular you would think they would sell the adapter. Otherwise now I gotta pay six bucks shipping for a four dollar adapter. Then another 6 shipping for the cartos. I hate that!

That drives me crazy when they don't have certain parts. They sell strictly 808 carts, but with 510 being so popular you would think they would sell the adapter. Otherwise now I gotta pay six bucks shipping for a four dollar adapter. Then another 6 shipping for the cartos. I hate that!

It's been a while since I've ordered from them, but Madvapes used to use regular mail, so shipping was always pretty cheap.