One Year Today!

juliery

Congrats and happy anniversary! I have to tell you....you were one of the first to respond to any questions and are always soooo helpful and encouraging! I am so glad you are here! Have a happy happy day!

Thank you!!....I remember I had a kind of tough time at the beginning, I really didn't even WANT to vape. I really didn't think ANYTHING would help me quit and I sort of figured why bother. I figure if I can stop smoking then ANYONE can. I smoked SO much, for SO long, and I am SOOOOO grateful to be vaping and hopefully protecting my future health. If I can help ANYONE with this journey in any way, I am happy. I want us all alive and healthy for a VERY long time!!!!!!

Congratulations Julie!!!

I know how special today is for you as it hasn't been that long since I celebrated my one year anniversary. Something I never thought I'd celebrate either.

Also, thank you for all you do for the people on this forum. You haven't been here all that long and yet you jumped right in and offered all the help you could. That's truly wonderful!

Thank you and congratulations to you too! It is really amazing, isn't it??? I never ever thought I could really quit for good and now I know I will never smoke again.....so long as the FDA doesn't mess it all up. As long as these judges go by the CONSTITUTION instead of made up BS we should be okay, ultimately. I think we will have a long road together fighting for our rights though.

I am happy to do anything I can. Most everyone who knows me fairly well knows I am disabled and suffer from a couple debilitating illnesses. I miss interacting with people and helping people. But this gives me a way to help people in whatever limited way I can. I can send liquid and help with whatever experiences I have, and that is a HUGE help to me. It is hard feeling shut off from people much of the time, but really, when I am on here I don't feel that way at all. It is so nice to be able to help anyone however I can, and I am thankful for it. I know I ramble and I appreciate that I haven't been banned for that, LOL. Everyone here is so wonderful and that is what sets this forum apart from so many others.

Congratulations to you Julie. My that is an accomplishment. Just think this year has passed in a cloud of vapor instead of smoke. Yeah for you. I can't want to say it's been a year of not smoking. Vaping is definitely the answer to quitting. It was a very easy transition. Congratulations again.

Thank you very much. It is certainly a MUCH easier way to stop than any of the other useless methods. I think almost everyone would agree that the MAIN issue is the HABIT of smoking....THAT is what we were missing in every other method. If it were just the nicotine it would be simple....We would be clear of that in a few days. But the nicotine isn't even what poses the danger, and really, I don't even care about the nicotine....it is the ACT of smoking that I missed. And you are right....it is VERY easy, because it is the closest thing to smoking without smoking.....and it is a hell of a lot less dangerous for sure. Even if someone told me it was 10% as dangerous....awesome, I'll take that....but I am certain it is a much smaller number than that, so even better! Your year anniversary will be here before you know it....I really can't believe how fast it went and soooooo easy!

Well done, Julie! So happy for you and making it, so easily, to one year of no smoking. I'm also really glad you've found other flavors to enjoy. Just think, if it wasn't for a bummer experience with a supplier you never would've found the new good tasting stuff. Making lemonade from lemons, nice work.