Lorann's Flavors

Sharon

I am tired of ordering juice, waiting on delivery and then finding out that I don't like what I have ordered. I went to my local Cake & Candy Supply Store (There is very few retail stores in this little town, but we do have a Cake/Candy Supply Store. Thank Goodness!)and bought the following LorAnn flavors: Raspberry, Apple, Grape, Cherry, Blueberry, Pina Colada, Strawberry-Kiwi, Butter, Wedding Cake, and Fruit Flavor Enhancer. I was reading the back of one of the packages and saw the LorAnn web site address. I wished I had thought of that, Dah! Today I went on their web site and ordered (for much cheaper than I paid for in the store) Tropical Punch, Vanilla Butternut, Keoke Coffee, Melon, and reg Coffee. I have the VG and the liquid nic. I'm just waiting on the pg I ordered from TW.

I do have a question. Does anyone know if liquid Stevia will work for sweeting DIY juice?

I'm excited for you, Sharon. I just had Jolly send me some of his Loranns that he didn't like (but nana likes it). I don't have any PG, VG or liquid nic yet, but when I get some I am definitely going to start mxing away. What can it hurt, right?

I'm excited for you, Sharon. I just had Jolly send me some of his Loranns that he didn't like (but nana likes it). I don't have any PG, VG or liquid nic yet, but when I get some I am definitely going to start mxing away. What can it hurt, right?

What flavors did you get? Maybe we can help one another. It would be like the blind leading the blind! LOL I always jump in head first without testing the waters. It's how I learn best! :yes

I have a question that has probably been answered on here, but I can't find it. I have never mixed my own juice, but want to start. The Lorann site has so many different categories on it, candy oils, but when you look at ingredients, it doesn't say oil, which I have read you should not use oil. So when ordering what category should I order from? They also have something called all natural, has anybody tried those?

I have a question that has probably been answered on here, but I can't find it. I have never mixed my own juice, but want to start. The Lorann site has so many different categories on it, candy oils, but when you look at ingredients, it doesn't say oil, which I have read you should not use oil. So when ordering what category should I order from? They also have something called all natural, has anybody tried those?

Hey Fran. Now keep in mind that this is all new to me too. The category on the LorAnn's site says flavoring oils, but not all the flavoring under that category are oils. Each flavoring will say if it is an oil. Don't buy the oils!!!! I got one of the Emulsions at the Bake shop - "Princess Cake & Cookie". The list of ingredients are; Water, Propylene Glycol, Natural and Artifical Flavors, Xanthan Gum, Caramel Color. One one of the flavoring bottles "Grape" as an example, the list of ingredients are; Propylene glycol, water, artificial flavor, red 40, blue 1. No Xanthan Gum.

Xanthan gum is a polysaccharide, derived from the bacterial coat of Xanthomonas campestris, used as a food additive and rheology modifier,[2] commonly used as a food thickening agent (in salad dressings, for example) and a stabilizer (in cosmetic products, for example, to prevent ingredients from separating). It is produced by fermentation of glucose, sucrose, or lactose by the Xanthomonas campestris bacterium. After a fermentation period, the polysaccharide is precipitated from a growth medium with isopropyl alcohol, dried, and ground into a fine powder. Later, it is added to a liquid medium to form the gum.[3]

I don't think I want to vape this. Just be careful and if you have any questions about ingredients, give them a call.

I have also checked out The Perfumer's Apprentice web sit. I have read posts on VT where other vapors like their flavoring. They also sell PG and VG and they have tobacco flavoring too. :thumbsup: I just might give them a go too. :thumbup:

Sharon, I got these flavors:

Pineapple

strawberry

cinnamon oil (oil)

cheesecake

marshmallow

blueberry

pear

apple

lemonade

creme de menthe

watermelon 10 drops used

bavarian creme

raspberry

The marshamallow, kitsune says, is a good sweetener. I have roamed around the DIY subforum and I'll get to mixing when I get a chance. In the meantime, I figure those flavorings can "amp up" the juices I have that I can't taste very well.

Interesting thing. Kitsune wrote somewhere that she makes her mixes at about 50% flavoring. A DOUBLE SHOT at Vapor Renew is listed at about 20%.

I ordered a kit from OnestopDIY, most of the flavors I got were LorAns, because I have read they are stronger, but a few from perfumers. Good to know this info,because I do not want to vape some of the stuff Sharon was talking about. I wouldn't eat that stuff, so I sure don't want to inhale it....

I am looking forward to trying to mix my own, I think I will need more flavoring though than 20%, I like the flavor to be strong.

Thanks, guys

A lot of people like The Perfumer's Apprentice, but I couldn't taste their flavors at all.

Yes, it's definitely well known that PA flavors aren't as strong... but the quality of them compared to others is quite obvious as well. I much prefer my juices more on the clear side vs. the dark brown side when I am done mixing them. I would prefer to use a bit more flavor and end up with a better/clearer juice in the end I suppose. Good thing there are sooo many choices out there for all of us! :thumbsup:

Edited by DAYVAPE

Sharon, I got these flavors:

Pineapple

strawberry

cinnamon oil (oil)

cheesecake

marshmallow

blueberry

pear

apple

lemonade

creme de menthe

watermelon 10 drops used

bavarian creme

raspberry

The marshamallow, kitsune says, is a good sweetener. I have roamed around the DIY subforum and I'll get to mixing when I get a chance. In the meantime, I figure those flavorings can "amp up" the juices I have that I can't taste very well.

Interesting thing. Kitsune wrote somewhere that she makes her mixes at about 50% flavoring. A DOUBLE SHOT at Vapor Renew is listed at about 20%.

Yum, Strawberry Cheesecake or Raspberry Lemonade. Both sound good to me! :thumbsup:

I know. Can't wait. I don't have any nic juice or plain PG or VG but I have some "blah to me" juices that I can accentuate. And for Halloween this year I'm going as a Mad Scientist Vaper. :thumbsup:

Nanna, I love your costume idea! Make sure and splash some faint color spots on your lab coat. I can take a picture of my bath robe so you can get a good idea about that. LOL

the only two i really use from lorann (when im out of juice) is caramel and cotton candy.

i never even tried the marshmallow. i was told that ethyl maltol was the same thing as cotton candy.. but that might have been for PA and not loranns

I am tired of ordering juice, waiting on delivery and then finding out that I don't like what I have ordered. I went to my local Cake & Candy Supply Store (There is very few retail stores in this little town, but we do have a Cake/Candy Supply Store. Thank Goodness!)and bought the following LorAnn flavors: Raspberry, Apple, Grape, Cherry, Blueberry, Pina Colada, Strawberry-Kiwi, Butter, Wedding Cake, and Fruit Flavor Enhancer. I was reading the back of one of the packages and saw the LorAnn web site address. I wished I had thought of that, Dah! Today I went on their web site and ordered (for much cheaper than I paid for in the store) Tropical Punch, Vanilla Butternut, Keoke Coffee, Melon, and reg Coffee. I have the VG and the liquid nic. I'm just waiting on the pg I ordered from TW.

I do have a question. Does anyone know if liquid Stevia will work for sweeting DIY juice?

Tastyvapor.us sells a 15ml bottle of sweetener for like 2 bucks. That's wht I use and find works the best