Tanks

Erika

Just recieved my tornado tank today can anyone tell me if its common practice to take

the tank off when you are not using it? I found that if i lay it on its side juice will leak where the tank meets the atty what do you guys do also not really experienced with the juices but please tell me there is a better tobbaco flavor than the one that comes with the kit. Any suggestions?

Flower, I take the tank atty off when I am changing from one juice to another. I blow it out, wipe if off and put it back on with the newly filled cart. I can lay mine down on its side and so far I haven't had a problem with it leaking. Do you mean where the tip of the cart meets the top of the atty? After a few minutes of vaping, pull the cart out. Do you see condensation on the outside of the cart? That is normal and sometimes the condensation will leak out where the tip of the cart meets the top of the atty. But its not a lot seeping out, just a very little bit.

I sure hope that is what you are seeing seeping out of your atty. Is it a lot leaking out? :question:

I talked to the owner yesterday. they did not go up for sale today. i've checked about 20 times today. Checked tonight though and they added a Map mini which is cool! i was afraid of the size so that's the one i want. The owner recommended the 2.4 but i don't think i will like the hot hit. I think i'm going to get the 2.8 instead.

I got an email today saying that the MAP Tank's were back in stock. I checked it out and sure enough, their in! :thumbsup:

Flower, I take the tank atty off when I am changing from one juice to another. I blow it out, wipe if off and put it back on with the newly filled cart. I can lay mine down on its side and so far I haven't had a problem with it leaking. Do you mean where the tip of the cart meets the top of the atty? After a few minutes of vaping, pull the cart out. Do you see condensation on the outside of the cart? That is normal and sometimes the condensation will leak out where the tip of the cart meets the top of the atty. But its not a lot seeping out, just a very little bit.

I sure hope that is what you are seeing seeping out of your atty. Is it a lot leaking out? :question:

Yes where they meet and no mine leaks a little if I lay it down. its not condensation unless condensation is suppose to be sticky. So, I like it but i dont like the part that I have to carry it upright at all times. My friend also bought one the same time I did and his leaks a little also. no big deal for now we are just keeping a wipe of some sort on us at all times and trying not to let to much of that good stuff run out.. If anyone else knows of a fix please chime in..

Thankfully, the MAP is a totally different type of "tank" than the eGo version! I didn't like the flavor of them... and the amount of juice they hold doesn't last long with me. I'm still a bit nervous waiting to try the MAP... I'm not gonna lie! Considering how much I hate CE2 cartos right out of the box... I guess I have every reason to worry! But since it is a totally different configuration I'm willing to give it a wirl. :thumbsup:

Edited by DAYVAPE

I just recently got the tornado tank system I do like the tank system but it seems to me that there may be problems with leaking the cartridges get worn out not seated properly dont take the fill caps off do take the fill caps off etc.... I was reading all of the posts about the map tank and I watched a video on it and it looks pretty stable. I was wondering if anyone could tell me exactly what type of map tank should I buy that will fit my system as I am still all new to this and I am having a slight problem with some of the jargon. I went to clouds of vapors website but nothing states "this will fit the tornado tank system", Thank you in advance!!

Brad Flowers

Yes where they meet and no mine leaks a little if I lay it down. its not condensation unless condensation is suppose to be sticky. So, I like it but i dont like the part that I have to carry it upright at all times. My friend also bought one the same time I did and his leaks a little also. no big deal for now we are just keeping a wipe of some sort on us at all times and trying not to let to much of that good stuff run out.. If anyone else knows of a fix please chime in..

I use the eGo T on my eGos and I have yet to have a single leak. No problem laying it down or carrying it in purse or pocket. When I fill mine I wipe out the atty with a Q-tip, and wipe off the outside of cart before I replace it, in case I dribbled while filling. I've had no problems at all.

I use the eGo T on my eGos and I have yet to have a single leak. No problem laying it down or carrying it in purse or pocket. When I fill mine I wipe out the atty with a Q-tip, and wipe off the outside of cart before I replace it, in case I dribbled while filling. I've had no problems at all.

Well I just put a brand new cartridge in and I cleaned in around and up and down this thing before I put it in and to my surprise it has not leaked as of yet I guess I will just have to start cleaning it really well before placing cartridges in. This cartridge will be gone in a few puffs and i will try it again and that will def tell me cause the next cartridge will have to be an already used cart. I would still love to know which map tank to buy for this thing 5 ml of juice is unreal that should be an all days worth for me..

Brad, I am using the Tank system and I haven't had major problems with it. I have found that juices that have a higher than 20% vg does not wick or flow well at all. I do take the plastic piece, that is left after the atty punctures the cart, off so that there is no restriction in juice flow from the cart to the wick. Once the cart is punctured I like to use a syringe to fill the cart and put a drop or two on the wick. I figure, the less I take the top off and on, the longer the cart will last and putting the a drop or two on the atty just helps out with the wicking. And I can start vaping without the waiting period.

If I can order double or triple flavoring, I think it would be better for the tank. The strong flavored juices I have do seem to do better on the tank. Where as the regular juices that I enjoyed using the carto, don't taste the same on the tank.

Over all I am pleased. But I am looking forward to Dayvape's experience with the MAP Mod. I have been looking at them since last Sunday, but I don't want to rush out and get one without a valued opinion. I don't know why because I have rushed out with everything else so far! LOL

Brad, I am using the Tank system and I haven't had major problems with it. I have found that juices that have a higher than 20% vg does not wick or flow well at all. I do take the plastic piece, that is left after the atty punctures the cart, off so that there is no restriction in juice flow from the cart to the wick. Once the cart is punctured I like to use a syringe to fill the cart and put a drop or two on the wick. I figure, the less I take the top off and on, the longer the cart will last and putting the a drop or two on the atty just helps out with the wicking. And I can start vaping without the waiting period.

If I can order double or triple flavoring, I think it would be better for the tank. The strong flavored juices I have do seem to do better on the tank. Where as the regular juices that I enjoyed using the carto, don't taste the same on the tank.

Over all I am pleased. But I am looking forward to Dayvape's experience with the MAP Mod. I have been looking at them since last Sunday, but I don't want to rush out and get one without a valued opinion. I don't know why because I have rushed out with everything else so far! LOL

Very good advice thank you very much!! I have seen dayvape had ordered one but he didnt say exactly what to get that will fit?? Im confused oh well Im sure I will figure it out soon enough. But yes I will be watching him very closely to see what he has to say about it. thank you again for the advise.

post-4138-0-95735600-1298782943_thumb.jpMy 2 cents worth. Just got TW tank with low resistance 1.7 ohm atty's. First on made tons of vapor as primer burned off, tasted OK for 5-10 puffs and then got ungodly burnt taste. Switched over and tried 2 other tanks in 2 other atty's (I bought 2 boxes of 5 tanks eack + 4 LR tank atty's)...They are OK so far. My initial thought is I really like the idea of the tank and I'll work out how to use it and how to clean the atty's - I heard boiling in water and drying overnight as the most common suggestion. I think the taste is not quite as rich/flavorful as a nice burned in 510 LR atty with drip tip. But have not even used the tank for an hour yet so maybe in a couple/few days it will be sweeeeet. I'm using 18mg Marl Bro from myfreedomsmokes - I have no sales relationship with them. I just started purchasing thyere eliquid over the last month and found I liked the marlbro flavor.

question for those of you who love you tanks... are you all using straight PG?

and those of you who did not enjoy your tanks... VG or VG blends?

I'm using mostly all VG with no problems. Some mixes, but the VG does fine in mine.

Oh boy, another item to put on my wish list...

Why would the 2.4ohm be recomended for eGo batts? I would think the higher ohm would be since eGos are 3.7 volt and the lower ohm is like LR, which is supposed to be with batts of higher mah? Is this correct or as a newbie I got it wrong once again? lol

May try the Fluxomizer or Clearomizer first and if I like it, migrate to MAP. Oh, and that's after I try my eGo Tank which is in delivery as we speak! ;)

Hey another question.

Just read on Digitaciggz website that an eGo battery "cannot be charged on a standard Joye 510 charger of any kind". But I was able to buy an adaptor that supposedly allows me to charge my eGo on my standard Joye 510 charger.

I purchased a 650mah and a 900mah eGo batt and I only have std 510 chargers both wall and AC/USB adaptor. Am I going to be able to charge these ok using the adaptor I bought?

Edited by PrettyLittlePea