Unbelievable

So I went to http://reallyhateit.com/ today while cuirsing the internet and noticed they had placed a notice up on the main page.

Here is the story from the admin...

My family is going through a very tough time right now. There was a very tragic accident that could have been avoided that took the life of a baby.

For several years my cousin tried to conceive a baby with her loving husband. They had spells where they would try then give up try then give up. They went to fertility doctors and spent almost their entire life savings on trying to have a baby.

Finally, one day she called everyone in the family to let them know that their dream of having a baby had come true! We were very excited to hear of the miracle that had happened.

She did everything she could to make sure she had the healthiest, most beautiful baby in the world. She ate good, exercised, talked to the baby, read the baby books, and everything else that a loving mother does for their unborn child.

When it was time to deliver everyone in the family came to the hospital to witness this great event. We were overcome with joy at the sight of a healthy baby boy.

I have never seen someone as happy in life as I did when I saw my cousin look at her baby with a grin from ear to ear. She and her husband were content finally after years of struggling, spending a ton of money, and praying to no end, they finally had what they wanted.

Today, that dream came to an end. Their dreams were shattered when they were hit by a driver who was talking on his cell phone.

They were driving down a busy highway and when they stopped at the red light the driver behind them did not. He didn’t stop because he was too busy talking on his cell phone. The impact of the hit killed the baby who was tightly secured in his car seat in the back of the car.

Even worse than losing their miracle baby they have no money to bury him. They had planned on getting life insurance as soon as they could afford it, but they still had not recovered from all of the money they had spent trying to have the baby.

We have taken up donations among our family members, but they have not added up to nearly enough for a funeral so far. We really need your help.

Please find it in your heart to make a small donation through pay pal so this family can bury their newborn baby. Even if you can only give a little it will be a blessing. If 5,000 people can give $1 then we can have a funeral for my cousin’s baby.

I see several people daily driving and talking on cell phones. They are never paying attention to the road because they are too into the conversation on the other end of the phone. Even if you are unable to donate anything please do not talk on the phone while you are driving. You could take someone’s miracle baby away from them in the blink of an eye.

All donations are secure through paypal. You can donate with your paypal account or credit card below.

----

What a self centered ******* the driver was. These damn drivers on their cellphones REALLY piss me off. I figured posting here is the least I could do for this family, if anyone has a dollar I really think it would be great to help them out. This is truly a sad story, our Prayers go to the family.