Intellicig

RandZ

hi mate,

the evo is a very good little e-cig and i use one on a fairly regular basis. i have a review on it in the video review section but i will post it here as well:-

[/youtube:w5oflt5u]

however, the intellicig guys are experiencing a few problems at the moment and im noticing more forum threads with people saying they recieved faulty parts. i spoke to the guy who runs intellicig about a week or so ago and he was saying that they simply dont have enough staff to be able to meet the demand the evo is in. i personally think that is the reason why parts have not been checked prior to shipping. they are in the process of hiring more people but it could take a while before the quality issue is resolved.

so, get one? yes...........but wait a while!

you might want to take a look at the Pilot from puresmoker.com

its the same e-cig (based on the same model m401) but with a few added features.

hope that helps!

cheers,

scott

The pilot looks good, but it doesn't look like an actual cig.

I purchased the intellicig already... hope i don't have issues with faulty parts when it gets here.

I've also got the new minicig for e-cig.com ... whats the best juice u all recommend for these two e-smokes??

so the great news is i think i'm allergic to PG ... how great is that !

ordered me some non pg from johnsons ... guess i'm gonna be a lil grumpy till it gets here ... lol

it gets even better! paypal isnt processing my credit card for the payment at johnson creek kolobok_biggrin.gif

while vaping i cough a lot and at nights ...

wish i could make my own juice hehehe sum gylcerine and food flavouring sounds good to me right about now ...

wait a minute that doesn't sound like an allergic reaction to PG at all. That sounds like the effect we all get at first.

How long have you been smoking? You have to remember that once you move over to electronic smoking you get some of the same effects as quiting. One of which is coughing. Your body now has a chance to rid of all the crap that has been building up in your lungs, trust me your cough will get worse before it gets better.

However only you know your own body.

wait a minute that doesn't sound like an allergic reaction to PG at all. That sounds like the effect we all get at first.

How long have you been smoking? You have to remember that once you move over to electronic smoking you get some of the same effects as quiting. One of which is coughing. Your body now has a chance to rid of all the crap that has been building up in your lungs, trust me your cough will get worse before it gets better.

However only you know your own body.

Yup yup I was also coughing a lot for the first few weeks of vaping, if coughing is your only symptom I would hazard a guess and say you’re probably not allergic to PG, however it definitely wouldn’t hurt anything to buy some of the non-PG juice from JC and see if helps.

well the coughing was pretty bad...

I've been vaping about 2 weeks now after smoking for about 12 years...

i feel much better today tho... i kinda eased off the e-cig but still vaping very very little just so I wont have to turn to an analog but not as much as I would regularly smoke. The reason why I thought it was and allergy it irritates my throat even when I don't use it all through the night!!!

JC's PayPal setup isn't accepting my credit card .. seems it's because I'm not in the US. I don't wanna turn to the Chinese supplier... their menthol is needs a lot more work I afraid of wasting cash on other flavours from China. I'll try puresmoker's cash liquid see if that goes tru.

You guys rock! thanks for the support!!

i already did ... hope he can arrange alternative payment

whats the big diff with vg and pg tho ?

Well some people such as yourself have a bad reaction to PG fo various reasons. kolobok_mrgreen.gif Because of this Johnsons creek created a none PG forumula which uses a high food-grade vegetable glycerin said to be a "safe consumable compound used in many desserts and sauces"

I've used both myself. What's nice is that there really is no vapor difference, at least not notable. I know sometimes when I smoke a lot of the PG my lungs get a little tight, although this is rare. When that happens I'll switch over to Johnson Creek Juice none PG and I have no issues at all. It's great. I just wished their flavors where a bit stronger. If you end up working something out give the Vanilla Ice Cream a try and the Peach cobler, both taste pretty damn good. kolobok_smile.gif

Here is some more info about PG: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propylene_glycol

No just that Johnson Creek Juice in general doesn't have a strong flavor. This has been said on a few video reviews. I myself have only tried their none PG i have yet to try the PG version. Look up Johnson Creek Video reviews on Youtube and you'll find a few that say the same thing

• 1 month later...

hi mate,

the evo is a very good little e-cig and i use one on a fairly regular basis. i have a review on it in the video review section but i will post it here as well:-

[/youtube:w5oflt5u]

however, the intellicig guys are experiencing a few problems at the moment and im noticing more forum threads with people saying they recieved faulty parts. i spoke to the guy who runs intellicig about a week or so ago and he was saying that they simply dont have enough staff to be able to meet the demand the evo is in. i personally think that is the reason why parts have not been checked prior to shipping. they are in the process of hiring more people but it could take a while before the quality issue is resolved.

so, get one? yes...........but wait a while!

you might want to take a look at the Pilot from puresmoker.com

its the same e-cig (based on the same model m401) but with a few added features.

hope that helps!

cheers,

scott

Hey bud,

so i got my intellicig with an extra atomizer, the logo on the batt is still www.intellicig.com even tho they have since changed to LogiCig... somehow the vapour production is very poor, and the charging light stays red forever. any tips? think i should return them ?

I had a similar problem with my M401 RandZ. I just had a crappy atomizer so I ordered a new one of those first and "boom" I was off and goin fine. Although I was not using the same exact e-cig, the M401 is the same model as the one you ordered from logicig, so I personally, would recommend trying that first. Do both or your atomizers produce a poor amount of vapor or have you tried both yet? I would try another new atomizer just to give it the benefit of the doubt, but if that doesn't work then I would return it for sure man. Makes no sense to pay for and keep a product that doesn't work properly. Sorry to hear your having a hard time man.

so LogiCig formerly Intellicig are replacing both atomizers for me :D

i just gotta pay the S&H hopefully that shouldn't be too much

They threw in a free case too? Cool. Good to see that they care about customer service and are willing to "accomodate" you for your time and trouble. Pretty sweet!! Too bad you ran into problems but, at least you get the free case. I'll take some bad atomizers if they're going to get replaced for no charge and have a case thrown in!!! Although, I do think that it kinda sucks that they're making you pay S&H but, the free case makes up for that for sure.