Before I Break It....

Howiroll

I started out with the Blu starter kit last week and I like it, but the battery life is a joke. Nothing at all what they had claimed. So I've done my homework and going with the eGo. Along the way I've noticed several people use the Blu batteries with 510 attys in a pinch. This being said can I use the eGo battery with the Blu cartos without damaging the battery? I'm sending back the starter kit and they will not refund the cartos. The cartos seem easy enough to refill as well so I want to put them to use as much as possible. I don't care if I burn out the atomizer in the cart, just don't want to damage the battery.

I have no idea if their compatible or not. Sorry, but someone here will let you know. Have you tried attaching the Atty to your new eGo? They have 510 threading on them. I assume if it does fit you could use them up. I don't think your battery is in danger, just the Atty if it goes badly. However you may not want to take my word on this. You can also try to sell your cartos. There is a board on the front page if you want to go that route. Good luck.

Good news. I got my eGo in the mail and I love it. I vaped all night off of the partial charge it came with in the box. The blu cartos work great with the eGo battery. Much more th than with the blu battery. Cartos are easy to refill too. I'm planning on having my final analog this week. Thanks for the replies!