E-Cigs Banned On Us Flights ?!?!

joe2003

My two cents:

I have been vaping for almost 3 years and during that time I have been on several different airlines. I try to think about it vaping from someone else's perspective because I don't enjoy conflict. So for example, say you're a passenger on a flight who has no idea what an ecig is (many people still have no clue) and you see what looks like a huge plume of smoke 5 rows up. In our current state of "terrorism" high alerts that can freak someone out. They may think you're the next "shoe-bomber!!"

I know it sounds ridiculous, but that's the current state of Mainstream Media and whatever MSM projects the general public ingests.

So you and I know you are blowing essentially harmless vapor, but Grandma 4 rows back thinks you're BinLaden reincarnated (side note-he died years ago IMO) and freaks out. Do you really want to deal with all that drama???

Of course not.

If you're like me, you stealth vape a lot in planes and typically non-smoking areas....simply to avoid hassle and misunderstandings.

PS: I blow crazy clouds in the lavatory though!!!! LOL :smoke:

I'm just so tried of fighting for my RIGHTS! I think, nose and azz picking should be banned. I think eating onions in the office should be banned. I think eating stinky chinese food in the office should be banned. Loud music hurts my ears so it should be banned. You know what if non vapers are so damned concerned about it, they have the right to stay in their own homes and make their own rules there. haha there I said it

And you said it well too

Personally, I agree. I really have no desire to miss (or be kicked off) a flight for something like vaping. especially when stealth vaping is so simple. I have vaped on many flights and just keep it to myself. if I need lots of vapor, I head to the lavatory and don't recommend blowing into the smoke detector......

I think you are wrong, and I'm not even going to touch erika's bold comment. We all have opinions but to be so bold on day 4.?...

Fact is, vaping is not smoke. Best course of action - inform/get permission from those in charge where you'd like to vape. Why not? It's VAPOR, not some harmful particles. PG IS FDA APPROVED FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION.

Here are your choices : 1. keep hiding and you'll find that the gov will continue to lead the sheep into whatever they say and ultimately making you a criminal, or 2, educate and recruit everywhere you go and you'll build an army that will stand beside you in the fight against tyranny. Dont forget how many people out there smoke. They dont want to smoke but they dont know that they have options. Youre lucky to have found the answer and it's YOUR responsibility to show others the way out.

Fact is, the american public is ignorant about vaping. The ****ty scandalous radio commercials trying to trap consumers into contract vaping isn't helping either. So if you want to keep vaping and you want to continue buying ejuice without massive tobacco-like taxes then gtfo of the closet already and inform the world.

Dude.

+ 10 !!! :thumbsup: