Cheap Fluval

Hank

pillow , sorry. As long as it works and it's free, who cares. by the way off topic, but here goes. I have been on another learning curve tonight. Learning the basics which i thought i knew. How to vape properly. I WAS doing it wrong. I was holding the battery down way too long and damaging the atty's, one lasted me a week.

i now press the battery a few second's before i take a drag, i hold it down for 5 second's while inhaling. Then take the vape back into lungs. I get a hit every time.

that's what i was wanting. but i'm sure this is the way to do it. I've had the help of a seller who i bought my Boge leo off. He's from egypt as well.I love Egypt and thank goodness Mubarak is stepping down the donkey

So, if I use my Memory Foam pillow, will it remember my favorite juice? :hrhr: I couldn't help myself!!

:dribble:

and what might that be? I tried Mesona, didn't know what it was when i bought it, turn's out it's TEA, I love my tea

:dribble:

and what might that be? I tried Mesona, didn't know what it was when i bought it, turn's out it's TEA, I love my tea

I wouldn't have a clue what Mesona was. Your adventurous! I am in love with VT Dulcis. :wub: Now, if my Tornado Tank atty would come in, I will be in Hog Heaven!

The Tornado is the UK version of the eGo. I already have several eGo batteries, but I ordered the Tornado Tank atty from Totally Wicked. I know that Joye makes a Tank atty for the eGo, but someone I know has the Tornado Tank so I decided to go with WT. Tornado and eGo are compatible. "Now if it would just come in." :wallbash:

PA is the abbreviation for the state (Commonwealth, we are really not a State. Somehow PA did not change when we broke off from England) of Pennsylvania. PA got it's name from William Penn.

i like your signature, :innocent:

The Fleur de Lis. I lived in New Orleans, Louisiana for most of my life. Hurricane Katrina ended that! I relocated to Houston, Texas, but I wasn't happy there, so I decided to come back to the area where I was born and where the majority of my family lives.

I have so many Fleur de Lis in my house. My cousin's children came over one day and they spent a hour counting how many there are. They found 92. I have acquired several more for Christmas. You can never have enough! :wub:

The Tornado is the UK version of the eGo. I already have several eGo batteries, but I ordered the Tornado Tank atty from Totally Wicked. I know that Joye makes a Tank atty for the eGo, but someone I know has the Tornado Tank so I decided to go with WT. Tornado and eGo are compatible. "Now if it would just come in." :wallbash:

PA is the abbreviation for the state (Commonwealth, we are really not a State. Somehow PA did not change when we broke off from England) of Pennsylvania. PA got it's name from William Penn.

Joye manufactures the Ego and the Tornado. Tornado is just the name that TW calls it.

it's used a lot in new Orleans as grassroot support for it's recovery, i understand.

your signature says Do everything as if you were doing it for Jesus. I didn't mean your avatar Sharan :clover:

Oh, I feel so stupid! :blush:

Oh, you meant my signature! LOL

If you knew that you were doing something for Jesus, most people would do it to their very best ability. I want to do everything as if I was doing it for Jesus (my very best). :jump:

this is off topic

I've just learnt that it is much better not to suck on the cig. Just breath normally for 5 seconds.

If you hold all the vapor in your mouth, until your mouth is full, and then inhale it all into you lungs, you get an awesome throat hit. Be careful because sometimes if the nic level is high you can get light headed. If your throat gets scratchy, have a sip of wine. A little wine make everything just a little bit nicer. LOL :wine:

If you hold all the vapor in your mouth, until your mouth is full, and then inhale it all into you lungs, you get an awesome throat hit. Be careful because sometimes if the nic level is high you can get light headed. If your throat gets scratchy, have a sip of wine. A little wine make everything just a little bit nicer. LOL :wine:

would love to have a glass of Red Wine a night, but if my kids see me doing that, they may think I drink...It is suppose to calm your nerves..hmmmm..

would love to have a glass of Red Wine a night, but if my kids see me doing that, they may think I drink...It is suppose to calm your nerves..hmmmm..

Yep, I understand, I have a 17 year old daughter and I don't want to give her the idea that you have to have alcohol to relax or have a good time, ..etc! Drinking is not a issue here, its just the two of us. But, when she goes to bed, sometimes I do enjoy sitting down with a glass of wine and my ecig. It's not an every night occurrence, but every now and then, I like to feel like a big girl! LOL

Yep, I understand, I have a 17 year old daughter and I don't want to give her the idea that you have to have alcohol to relax or have a good time, ..etc! Drinking is not a issue here, its just the two of us. But, when she goes to bed, sometimes I do enjoy sitting down with a glass of wine and my ecig. It's not an every night occurrence, but every now and then, I like to feel like a big girl! LOL

I have a 17 yr old daughter also plus a 13 yr old son, which he would say, oh mom you should not drink that. I dont drink anyways.. just coffee. Well, I did have a glass of wine at a Restaurant here in town. A few weeks before my hubby passed away, he took me to a Restaurant. I kinda think he knew he was going to pass soon, cause he told me to order anything on the menu. It did not matter how much it cost. So i ordered the crab cakes ( I love them) and while we were having dinner, he asked the waitress to bring in their best wine. we each had a glass..It was so nice!! He stopped drinking 15yrs before.So this was his first in 15 yrs. then he passed away in his sleep on Nov 13th. almost 3months ago. that was the last glass of wine I had and it was with him =)