3 More Awesome Flavors.....

juliery

We got really lucky again.....got another 3 flavors and love them all, and for all totally different reasons. All 3 are the exact same specs...16 mg....80/20 pg/vg....regular flavor....medium TH....no vitamins or additives.

Bavarian Creme....This is a nice sweet creamy flavor. Obviously this is on the sweeter side, but by no means SUPER sweet or I wouldn't like it, LOL. The vapor is good, the TH is good for us. I got this flavor more to mix with other stuff like the Pumpkin Spice (which I am still using daily) and cappuccino and whatever else I dream up. If you like banana I bet this would be fabulous mixed with banana, like a banana pudding. I actually mixed it with grape and it was awesome, like a grape dreamsicle......really good....okay, so that brings me to the next flavor....

Grape....OMG THIS IS AWESOME! This wasn't even ordered for me as normally I am not into the fruits so much....I was only vaping fruits when we first started out and I just got away from that as my taste buds changed. Anyway, THIS grape smells incredible before you even open the bottle...then you do and it smells awesome, no doubt what it is. It tastes just like Grape Bubble Yum....or for those of you who remember "penny candy", you know that rope bubble gum....they used to have it in a bucket at the store, they were/are like 18 inches long, and wrapped individually. Well it tastes JUST like that. It is REALLY great. My husband has had grape from many different places, some he liked, some he hated, but THIS he loves. I had to try it when he was carrying on and I LOVE it too. Really awesome. Now he is dying to try the watermelon, cherry, strawberry and other fruit flavors. Great vapor and good TH....at least for us, and as I said, it is medium, you can get two levels higher than that.

Heath Bar....okay, I had to vape this for awhile before I could decide what it tasted like. Now my husband loved it right away. I didn't dislike it or anything, but maybe from having all those other flavors, it was hard to assess....but yup, vape it and it DOES taste like a heath bar. This is not a SUPER strong flavor like the others from VR, so I was a little thrown by that. But I have been vaping it for several hours now and I am really loving it. What I like about it is that while it is a 'candy' flavor it is not overly crazy sweet. It tastes like a heath bar without tasting like a heath bar covered in sugar. Good vapor and TH....I order the same level every time so far and I am good with the TH.

Okay, so I ordered two more bottles of White Chocolate because we REALLY absolutely are crazy about it...it is awesome mixed in with everything. I already have 2 bottles of pumpkin spice....the first one is getting dangerously low though, LOL. I also ordered a bottle of Waffle, which is a big repeat seller for them, so I am VERY interested in that.

Oh and they added my pumpkiccino to their flavors.....if you like Pumpkin Spice Lattes....you will LOVE this....that is my all time favorite coffee at Starbucks...I hate that it is only seasonal. At least now I can vape it....better off without all those calories anyway!!!

Anyway, another batch of great flavors from Vapor Renu again. If they sold samples I would probably get every single flavor, even of stuff that doesn't sound great to me, just to try it, LOL!!

ok, so ive been sitting here looking over the flavor suggestions, especially since VT store seems to be out of stock of anything i might be interested in at this time...

so if you were recommending a flavor to a newbie who has only tried Tennessee cured, chocolate mint, Wisconsin frost (from JC) and black clove from LF , who prefers a sweet vape that leaves a nice after taste, what would you suggest for a first time order from VR?

ok, so ive been sitting here looking over the flavor suggestions, especially since VT store seems to be out of stock of anything i might be interested in at this time...

so if you were recommending a flavor to a newbie who has only tried Tennessee cured, chocolate mint, Wisconsin frost (from JC) and black clove from LF , who prefers a sweet vape that leaves a nice after taste, what would you suggest for a first time order from VR?

the white chocolate is awesome because you can also mix it with just about anything....including that choc mint. It is one of those flavors good on it's own, but it "fixes" other stuff, LOL. The heath bar is good, and a sweet flavor....and definitely a good after taste. BUT, my personal favorite is the pumpkiccino....it is white chocolate, bavarian creme, pumpkin spice and cappuccino......AMAZING, and obviously a sweeter flavor. All the flavors we have had have been true to what they are named, if you know what I mean. Like sometimes you order stuff like say, strawberry cheesecake and it just tastes like some kind of crazy sweet fruit.....you can't really identify strawberry or cheesecake. THEIR flavors, at least in my experience, are easily identifiable. They have all tasted as I imagined they would. Their prices are SUPER low and for a first time purchase if you use the code "nujuice" you get 15% off which makes it well under $7 for a 30 ml bottle which is CRAZY cheap.....AND it is awesome liquid, in my opinion. What I like is that if I end up not liking something (which I half expect sooner or later to happen) I won't feel bad at that price. But when I pay $8 for some tiny 10ml bottle it is irritating. Order a couple things and check it out....and make sure you let us know what you think!!!

I have to laugh at myself. I am such a NOOB that the thought of mixing a little bit of this with a little bit of that didn't even OCCUR to me until I say - I think - ripple's post about it yesterday, and now yours.

My dears, you are creating a veritable Frankenstein monster in me here!! LOL

(scuttles off to her tiny but enticing laBORatory).

i need to hop in the shower, but i will keep this thread open so i can find it when i get back from work.... thank you so much for the suggestions, as you know the variety there is overwhelming!!! lol

It is and it is hard because everyone likes so many different things. Like the super sweet flavors, I don't like. I like flavors that just taste normal, not amped up sweetness with no real flavor if that makes sense? Like to me some of them would be like making cookies, but tossing in an extra cup of sugar which then just drowns out the flavor, just overpowers it with sweetness. Like the heath, it is sweet but as sweet as you would think it should be.....not just crazy insane sweet. I really wanna try their watermelon....that is definitely on my wish list. Most watermelon tastes like a cucumber melon sort of thing....I bet theirs states like watermelon bubble gum. If the grape is any indication then the watermelon should be awesome, LOL, and the other fruit flavors too. I am not even into the fruits, but that grape was just soooooo good. So it depends on what your preference is....like cookie/candy sweet, or fruit sweet, etc. The good thing is that if you don't like something at least it won't cost you an arm and a leg to find out. OH, and if there is some kind of flavor you would like and it isn't on their list, just write them....Jason will make it for you and add it to the list. I have gotten all 3 of my orders in two days, each time. In fact, I had ordered from Ms T's and from Vapor Renu, for the first time on the same exact day, within minutes from each other. I had THREE orders from VR within the time it took to get the FIRST order from Ms T's. Three more days and it would have been THREE weeks to get my order. Then on top of it we didn't like ANY of the flavors...they were all gross sweet...like to the point where neither one of us will vape them. So $30, total waste, for teeny tiny bottles. I could have had FOUR 30ml bottles from VR for that amount, WITH shipping...Don't even wanna think about it because it aggravates me. So when you think about it, their price is less than 1/3 of most these other places....SO if you only liked 1 in 3 flavors, you would STILL be ahead moneywise with them. I also love that everything you order is mixed per your specs, made to order...it is not just sitting around premixed. At least their products are in alphabetical order, so if you think of something you can find it....you can use that wish list function too, LOL. I hope you find stuff you like!

I have ordered three flavors from VR so far and really liked two of them as far as flavor and vapor production go. Strawberry-Kiwi and Watermelon are really good. The Watermelon is the sweetest of the two but I would consider both sweet. They don't have much throat hit though and the bottles themselves sealed right out of the package smell wonderful. I have to keep them double bagged in zip locks or it permeates the whole room. Not necessarily a bad thing but I think it might put me off if I smelled it all of the time.

Hatchet

I also ordered three bottles from Vapor Renu. Two of them I liked, the other, well the jury is out. I too liked the fact that I could choose the composition. I also learned an important thing, "always shake the bottle up really good". I didn't at first and the taste was terrible and there was this after taste that I can't even describe. It was the same thing for all three bottles. I put them away and asked myself, what am I missing here. I have heard great reviews about Vapor Renu juice. I got and order of juice from another vendor and one the bottle it said to shake before using. The light bulb when off and I had a revelation, "Maybe I should have shaken the bottles of juice from Vapor Renu first". Sure enough, I went and got the bottles, shook them up, and what a difference a few shakes make! I am so glad I made this connection! :thumbsup:

Damn you all...you make my MUST NOT ORDER MORE JUICE internal brain chant very ineffective...hehe

BTW, I found their website to be a bit of a challenge. It took me a bit to find where their actual mixes were. I got it now, but they could you a bit of a redesign in my oh so humble opinion!

Edited by ripple

HA, funny....I shake everything like a maniac.....the ONLY reason was one time I got a juice, and it was in a totally clear bottle and it separated in 3 layers.......and when I am playing around mixing stuff, it is funny how when you put a dark colored liquid into a light colored one, it just sits there completely separated. Ever since that layered liquid I shake every flavor, every time I use it.

That is how I felt about the heath....I was like, it isn't bad, but I couldn't decide if I really LIKED it....of course I was trying one flavor after another, so after I hadn't been vaping at all.,..(had been asleep) I decided to try it and it tasted TOTALLY different from when I had tried it earlier and I liked it, then the more I vaped it, the more I liked it, then before I knew it I was adding more to the carto, LOL. So I don't know if maybe the first time I had too much aftertaste from other flavors, or what. The grape I can smell but not actually across the room. Or the pumpkin spice. I have 5 of the 8 flavors sitting right next to me....I am using them so much it is pointless to put them away, LOL. I figure if I only liked 1 out of 3 flavors it would STILL be cheaper than buying from most other people, BUT then in that one bottle I have 3 times the amount! I am still really upset about that Ms T's order....ugh...28ml total for almost $30.....it was 4 flavors, hated 3, one would be tolerable if NOTHING else was available. But you figure VR, I get 30ml for under 7 bucks.....so for that same price I could have had 4 flavors BUT it would have been 120ml....NOT 28ml.....how crazy is that????

I love how on the VR label ALL the details of what you ordered are there and I also like that it has the date the stuff was mixed.

I have to laugh at myself. I am such a NOOB that the thought of mixing a little bit of this with a little bit of that didn't even OCCUR to me until I say - I think - ripple's post about it yesterday, and now yours.

My dears, you are creating a veritable Frankenstein monster in me here!! LOL

(scuttles off to her tiny but enticing laBORatory).

hahahahahhaa......mixing is FUN.....and sometimes those so so flavors...they really just need a kick of something.....or like this white chocolate, it just somehow gives all kinds of things a nice little difference....I don't mean like anything is wrong with the flavor, but it just creates a different flavor...plus it is just fun to play. Just make sure you remember how much of what you put in,....so if you like it you can duplicate it!!! Have fun!!!

juliery and or Sharon. I am getting ready to place an order with VR. I noticed you have a choice of adding flavor. My question, do you find the regular flavor enough or do you opt for additional flavor?? Thanks for any input.

Edited by CDATundra

juliery and or Sharon. I am getting ready to place an order with VR. I noticed you have a choice of adding flavor. My question, do you find the regular flavor enough or do you opt for additional flavor?? Thanks for any input.

I haven't ordered just the regular flavor, I added the extra shot.

Sorry I couldn't help you, but I know that Julie will be able to answer your question.

Good luck :thumbsup:

one more question before i make an order...

PG, VG, or blended?

what i have noticed is that yes in fact my throat prefers the VG, if i vape straight PG i almost get the kind of burning sensation one would get from swallowing fresh ground pepper, does that make sense?

so im wondering if i should go all VG or if a blend would be a good thing for me

Again, I have no clue regarding the bodies absorption of the B-12 through vaping. I did add it to one of my juices I ordered. I figured it might be worth trying.

VG/PG. If you are direct dripping, 100% VG is the best. Usually, it is thick. You get more vapor from VG. If you are using a cart/carto/tank, a combination of the two is best. Its thinner and you get more vapor. I have asked several vendors about the consistency of their 100% VG. The ones that said that their 100% VG was thin and could be used in cart/carto/tank, when I asked what they did to make it thinner, they said, by adding water. So, my conclusion was, always ask a vendor about their liquids. And, if a vendor says their VG is thin, then ask them how they get it that way.

I hope this helps!

thanks sharon, im working on my order now, decided to try the 60/40 blend, and lol double shots because lately i swear i cant taste the flavors, i figure if its too much flavor i can always mix it with something that i cant taste anymore lol... as for the b12... ill wait on that for another order

and Juliery lmao, of course i have to go with the pumpkichino you suggested, and the heath... now thinking do i want to order more now or wait... maybe one mint...

thanks sharon, im working on my order now, decided to try the 60/40 blend, and lol double shots because lately i swear i cant taste the flavors, i figure if its too much flavor i can always mix it with something that i cant taste anymore lol... as for the b12... ill wait on that for another order

and Juliery lmao, of course i have to go with the pumpkichino you suggested, and the heath... now thinking do i want to order more now or wait... maybe one mint...

Let me know when your juice comes in. Regarding flavor, my motto is "if one is good, two will be better. LOL

i am excited, and of course i will definitely let you all know how it goes...

i decided on 11 mg, because i dont really think i need the nicotine as much as i need the feel of smoking... eventually i intend to drop down to 6

i went with med TH, and double shot on flavor and the 60/40

I'll be patiently waiting! Oh by the way, does anyone know the definition of the word "patient"! LOL

I commend your decision to limit and reduce your nic level. I, on the other hand, decided to do the same thing, but ordered the liquid nic just in case I made the wrong decision. :wacko:

Hmmm, I dont think I have been doing the shake. I need to remember that.

I was poking around their site and looking at the flavors and couldnt help but notice a flavor offering that it appears was submitted by you Juliery, way to influence product offerings!

I think the next juice purchase is going to have to be from them! I noticed the flavor boost option looking at their site and it appears based on your post you do not boost, is this correct? Just wondering if you might shed some insight into your experience with boosting their flavors.

If your talking about my post, I most certainly boost. Every chance I get. LOL :thumbsup:

Ya know it was a bit of a blond moment, I was reading the initial review and used the fast reply totally overlooking the pages of conversation that followed.

BUT, basically looking for input on the flavor boost option experiences of any and all. I can not help but keep "finding" my way back to their site and that even though I said not more new juices for a week or two...well ya' know how it goes.

p.s. I am dying here looking at the flavor choices...bacon and waffles, Bacon, Oh my!

Edited by ripple

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines