Alvin Ecigs....

juliery

I have never heard of this supplier...anyone familiar with them? They offer free first class shipping,but I am impatient so I paid the 5 bucks for priority, LOL. This is what I was most interested in......

http://www.alvinecigs.com/Transparent-Drip-Tip-Joye510-DSE901-Kr808-p/transparent510drip.htm

$2.50 for a drip tip seems like a good price. I liked that they are transparent so I can see through them. I ordered 4 to use with my 808 cartos, not so much for dripping, but because I like vaping without the cap on, since the draw is easier since the airflow isn't so restricted. Sometimes while I am sitting here particularly enjoying a certain flavor, I like to add in some more rather than swapping cartos.

I also ordered another 808 PT, since I just killed my cigeasy one. That one lasted a whole month, which is the longest I have ever had a PT last. The one from this Alvinecigs.com was only 10 bucks, so can't beat that. That is the cheapest price I have ever seen on a PT so if it lasts a couple weeks it will work out to the same price as everyone else's PT.

So I ordered the stuff, got a confirmation email and in LESS THAN AN HOUR, I got an email saying the order was being shipped, got the tracking info etc. Have to say, FASTEST shipping notification ever. Don't know how their prices compare on other items I don't purchase but they do seem to have good prices on the items I am familiar with. They are located in Houston. Looks like all the Joye/ego/510 attys are between $7.99-9.99 with the mega cylinder ego attys being $10.99.....so if you aren't in a hurry and can wait a few days you get free first class shipping. If you live in the area you have the option of picking up your order too.

Anyway, haven't seen anyone talk about them, so just thought I would let everyone know....especially if you live in Houston, would be nice to be able to just go pick up the stuff. They also have liquid, starter kits, batts, chargers. All I know is that they get the stuff out FAST!!! Looking forward to trying the drip tip so I don't look so ghetto sucking on a carto with no end cap, LOL.

• 1 year later...

I love Alvin E-Cigs. I recently discovered these good folks while looking for a close-to-home supplier (I live in Alvin) and had to stop by to check them out.

When I went in, Chris (the owner) greeted me and answered all of my questions. I ended up walking out of the store with a new Joyetech eGo-T 1000mAh kit with a leather charging case, extra attys and a few drip tips for $107 and some change. I've been back multiple times for juice and extra peripherals (3ml tanks, tips, and attys) and Chris is always there ready to help.

I highly recommend Alvin E-Cigs to anyone looking for kits, juice (he carries High Calliber), and every different color battery you could imagine. If you live close you get the added benefit of looking and handling before you decide to buy. I've never ordered anything from them online, but if their shipping service if as great as their walk-in service, then I think most would be pleased to say the least.

Good call, Juliery. Good call.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines