Wordupecig, A True Hero.

PsychoMaster

Hello all. I am here to give credit where credit is due. I recently had a charger break on me and ordered 2 of them from Wordupecig.com, where shipping is always free (so I save some green :D). Well, I was contacted by Jeffrey who saw my post here on vaportalk. Below is the conversation we had. Now THIS is a man who shows EXCELLENT customer service, far above and beyond anything I have yet experienced. Jeffrey not only offers free shipping, but a helping hand when needed. He will see much business from me in the future.

P.S. And this was all due to vaportalk's awesome forum. :D

Jeffrey:

Hello this is Jeffrey Just seen your Post

Please send me your order number I will expo the order to see if I can get it to you faster.

Go to the contact page, I will get the MSG faster that way here is the link

http://www.wordupeci...Contact_Us.html

Thanks Jeffrey

Wordup Ecig Super Store Where The Customer Comes First & Shipping Is Always Free

Psychomaster:

I sent the message. Really, thank you for the offer, I just...Thanks. Would it be okay for me to use these messages on the forum board here? I REALLY want to let others know of the goodwill that you offered.

Jeffrey:

Good morning

I was looking at your join date, you joined on my B-day last year Very Cool.

Yes if you want you can use it.

that would be Very cool as well

thanks Jeffrey

Wordup Ecig Super Store Where The Customer Comes First & Shipping Is Always Free

Edited by PsychoMaster

Got my chargers!! Things charged my Tornado 900mah batteries in under 3 1/2 hours (each lol). :D Things rock out! Glad to have em. Ima probly order some atomizers or something next from Jeff.

Hello this is Jeffrey,

I just want to say thank you so much PsychoMaster,you took time out of your life to post that all I can say is thank you & AWESOME MAN

just so every one knows we are very busy and some times it can take up to 48 hours to ship but if you are ever in a jam PLEASE DO NOT buy Tobacco (I am positive others clients will back me on this) I am sure other e cig user would not mind waiting an extra day to get your order out beforehand to keep any of you who are in a jam from Tobacco. Our Number one goal is our clients WordupEcig Was Built on Top Notch good old American customer service and having the highest quality products available on today's market and of course free shipping in the USA on EVERY THING "lol"

Sorry I have not been on lately we have been very busy and just settling from the move we are now in negotiations to open up WordupEcigs vapin Station.

Again thank you PsychoMaster

Jeffrey, Laurin,mastiffmom & Staff

To re-state and modify my previous words, Jeffrey and everyone else at Wordupecig.com is "good people" who will treat you, not like a customer, but a friend.

And yes, my family was from the south like two generations back, so the old sayings still pop-up every now and again, ahahaha.

Edited by PsychoMaster

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines