Flüxomizer ?

Sheff

Anyone try one of the GotVapes FLüXomizer™ Cartomizer?

Seems like an advanced CE2 (I think that's right). They look really cool but I've only seen one review of them. Clear, fillerless, XL, sounds pretty interesting. Anyone try it yet?

• 2 weeks later...

I emailed Nick (Grimm) about the Flux, pretty sure it was already in his line up but he had a video up a week later. I'll be buying some pretty soon. They look pretty cool and anything to make using carts (tubes?). They don't look like the CE2s, as in it seems like you don't need a syringe to fill it. I'm kinda stoked and want to order now, but I've reached my quota a vape stuff for awhile.

Soon. but never soon enough!

I was looking at these Saturday. They look like a hybrid of the Mini Map Mods. I have been wondering which ohm would be the best to use with my eGo battery? :question:

Hey Sharon, you beat me to the punch with your question...

I have 510, 801 and 901 standard manual batts and wonder which Flux I should try? As a newbie this ohm/mah stuff is confusing as heck. Would be nice to know what my batts volts or mahs or ohms are or what I should or should not be using w/them!

Dying to find a GOOD carto and been eyeing these for a while!

mah has nothing to do with the cartos or any of that....mah concerns the battery, and has to do with the length of time you go between charges....the higher the mah, the longer the battery lasts before you need to recharge. Of course this is also VERY dependent on your usage. Like to a lot of people a 750mah is a decent number, some people say an ego lasts them 8 hours....well my 750mah batteries, which are like a riva but with an 808 fitting only last me 4 hours because I am a heavy vaper. BUT my 280mah batteries, the cig style stick ones only lasted like 30-45 mins. The voltage he is talking about is another matter entirely.....either one he is talking about would be fine on an ego....all the normal batts, stick style and ego type are 3.7 volts. You don't get into the higher voltage, like what he is talking about unless you have a mod like he has. The voltage is the power at which the battery operates...the strengh of the battery........mah is an indicator of the longevity of the battery between charges.

Here is a really easy to understand general explanation of electrical related terms....oh and mah is milliamp hours....anyway, here this should help as a general explanation...has NOTHING to do with e cig, but easy to understand and get the idea....the ohms have to do with resistance....anyway..... http://science.howstuffworks.com/environmental/energy/question501.htm

Also, as a side note, the lower the ohms (resistance), the hotter the atty gets. So, theoretically, a low resistance atomizer at 3.7 volts his a hotter and, someone can correct me if I'm wrong, thicker vape and/or harder the throat hit (depending on your juice). I personally don't really like a LR atty because it gets too hot for my taste and I feel like I am hotboxing a cigarette. I believe a general rule is 2.0 - 2.5 is close to a typical cartomizer. I use 3.0 cartomizers and like the mellowness of it, but that's my opinion.

Also, as a side note, the lower the ohms (resistance), the hotter the atty gets. So, theoretically, a low resistance atomizer at 3.7 volts his a hotter and, someone can correct me if I'm wrong, thicker vape and/or harder the throat hit (depending on your juice). I personally don't really like a LR atty because it gets too hot for my taste and I feel like I am hotboxing a cigarette. I believe a general rule is 2.0 - 2.5 is close to a typical cartomizer. I use 3.0 cartomizers and like the mellowness of it, but that's my opinion.

Hey Sheff.

Thank you so much for all your info. Clears up some of my confusion w/the volts/mahs and all that!

I finally ordered my first eGo battery (a 650mah pass through and a 900XL mah) and a couple atty's to try (the eGo "Monster" and the eGo Tank). I soooo hope I will be on to vaping more than an hour or so at a time as has been the case w/my 510, 901's. The longest lasting battery I own now is my 801 and it gives me maybe a couple hours!

Now, I am hoping the eGo atty's will live up to their hype because I have just killed three 510's in less than a month and the last one I have now is on it's last leg! I've not had great luck w/atty's so far either!

The last part of my vaping experience I hope to improve on is cartos. Thought they were great, but still not going the distance. Kind of feeling like they are glorified carts really as I'm still having to stop and fill every 15 minutes or so. And this is with up to four or five different cigs going!

Still eyeing these Fluxomizers as if they did what they propose to do, would be great to fill one, pop it on an eGo batt and be able to vape on the go without worrying about leaky carts, dried up cartos after a few puffs and dead batts!

Hey, anyone try the "Smart Carts" on GotVapes site? Look interesting and might try them if I can find some impartial vids on them. The one I've watched so far is from one of the owners, and of course he says they are great! lol

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines