Th Junky

vaporqueen

First off, 7 weeks off analogs for hubby and I...short of a miracle!!! SO FREAKIN HAPPY!! No desire for an analog at all!

Second, thanks to this forum for all the ego advice. Lovin my ego! Took a second to get past the "crack pipe" look but that didnt take long.

I have turned into a TH junky! I will do anything for that satisfaction. I started direct dripping and that has helped. I'm currently experimenting with different juices. Who has the BEST TH juice without having to increase the nic? I usually get 18mg in tabacco flavor.

There are SOOOO many sellers out there claiming to have the best juice.

Yay for you!! I know how excited you are - it blows my mind that quitting could be this easy and painless after all the times I tried to quit and it SUCKED.

Try the Mentha on the Vapor Talk store. I am not a big fan of throat hit but I have read people saying that even people who did not smoke menthols got the throat hit they needed from menthol flavored stuff. And the Mentha on this store gets really good reviews.

I agree. It's such a peice of mind to be rid of those analogs! 20 yrs on those things! What shocks me is that I had never heard of vaping before! I just happened to see an online ad! I've have told every smoker I know about these things. We now have 5 friends that have stopped analoging and started VAPING!!

Thanks for the suggestions. I got our ego's at electonicstik. Definately the Best price I could find. Juice was pretty good. I just checked out madvapes. Their prices are crazy cheap on juices. Not too keen on the imported juices.

:thumbsup: Way to go there!

I bought some of MadVapes tobacco eliquid (50ml bottles) when it was on sale last year.... and I'm still knocked out cold on the floor. I've diluted it with every other brands out there and it's still too much for me. It might have been that particular batch or it might be his typical... give them and try and see.

Oh, and VG tobacco did finally smooth it out.

May not be true for all brands/flavors, but in my limited experience pure PG juices have better TH than pure VG's. (VG for the plumes o' vapor though.)

Oh, and gratz on the vapaversary.^^

Edited by thorne

:animier: CONGRATS Vaporqueen to you and your Hubby! Your rocking it! I love my eGo too, and am waiting for the T to arrive. Who knew NOT smoking could be so much fun? LOL I'm still trying to find that perfect juice too. Let us all know what you come up with.

The best TH I've gotten from a juice has to be Tasty Vapor's Atomic Cinnacide. AC on a LR atty at 3.7v or a regular 510 atty at 5v is a kick in the throat. A couple others are Vapor Talk's Dulcis and for the VG lover Alien Vision's C&D and Boba's Bounty.

I love Boba's Bounty from www.avejuice.com! :thumbsup: A little pricie though. I also love Vapor Talk's Dulcia. These two are the top of my list. Just buy a small amount of what ever you try, then if you like it you can reorder a larger amount. I have bought some juice that I just can't stand. I'm holding on to them I case I decide to do some juice doctoring. hahaha

Me know nothing about TH! I do prefer a good mix of pg/vg. If the pg is too high though, I get a headache. Not knowing about 100% Vg being too thick for the carto, I learned first hand. I just use the 100% VG for direct dripping.