Ego Cone Atomizer Or The Cylinder Atomizer Better?

genieangel

I do not use them (dripping for me all the way) but I hear they are similar but just hold more juice. I think they also require a special cart. Hopefully someone with some actual experience will clear this up for you. (Man I am no help at all today... Goin' back to bed :crybaby: )

For any others interested I did a google search and found a guy on youtube doing a review. He like the cone shaped a lot better since he said the vaping was more consistent. He said the cylindrical holds a lot more juice but is not as consistent. I think we'll try both and make our own decision. He did say it was a MUST to use the blue foam or fluval which I have bought.

Im not sure of the differnce of the two but becarefull where you get your attys. There are a lot of bad companies out there. I bought 3 mega attys from Vapor pro, all of which were junk 2 DOA. They will not return my calls or email. I just received another one from VT. It vapes like a champ! It's also 1-2 oz heavier???? I'm assuming VP sold me a clone and VT sold me the real deal. Thanks VT!

Not sure if you got the answer you were looking for but here's what I know about it....

Genieangel, the CONE or CYLINDER ATOMIZERS are the same as far as performance.

They are ONLY shaped differently.

The 2 styles of atomizers give a different look to your ego.

They both use MEGA cartridges(carts).

The ego CONE cover is just a cover for the ego which covers the 510/ego atomizer, and gives a finished look.

I hope this helps.