Mega Cartridges & Atomizer Or Mega Cartomizer?

genieangel

My husband is sick of refilling the juice on the regular carts. I've been reading the boards and saw people mention the ego Mega cartridge and mega atomizer, and I've also heard of the mega cartomizer.

Any advice on which is the best and pros and cons of both?

I was shocked to hear that does not find "value" in a cartomizer so doesn't offer them.

Well, they may not find value in it, but I sure do, my husband too. That is all we use, cartos. I refill literally dozens at a time....I have a case and always have a bunch with me, so I just swap them out, and then refill them later. Not as I am using them. I wouldn't do that for the same reason I wouldn't want to direct drip...just too much fiddling around. But to each his own, I guess if you aren't like working with your hands or typing or something you could just drip all the time. I haven't used the mega cartos, but I sure would, I would imagine they are the same as normal ones, only bigger.

I am getting a custom made wetbox which will be nice since you have the carto on and feed the juice up from the bottom, so I won't have to take the cap off and refill it and all that. Maybe your husband would like something like that? Jolly is making mine...it will be variable voltage with two rechargeable cr123 batts, so it should easily last a couple days, or for my insane habit all day, LOL. Mine will have a KR808 fitting because I have hundreds of those cartos, but of course it could be made with any fitting. I too get tired of refilling cartos, so I thought this was a PERFECT solution. So maybe that is something he would want to consider? My husband likes the cartos because he vapes tons of different flavors, so he doesn't mind at all when one runs dry switching because he will usually switch to another flavor. I mostly vape the same flavor, maybe 2 or 3 at most, so I love the idea of having a 6ml or 10ml bottle and vaping that till the liquid is gone. Then I can refill it, either with the same stuff or different. I guess it just depends on your habits.

But as far as a larger carto or cart, I would assume they would work the same, only hold more fluid.