Tron Mod

WonKa

I've just placed an order through MadVapes for some parts to build my first 5v box so I can get into the game.

I was wondering though.

My dream piece would basically be like this mouse: http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.221846300/categoryId.35208800

tron-mouse-gallery3.jpg

mmmm blue glowy....

Any idea on roughly... how possible it is, tricky it would be, and how much something like that would run if I wanted to commission it from someone or whatever?

I know that's a whole lot, but any help or direction would be much much appreciated.

At the very least, hopefully I've given you an idea for a cool mod you might wanna try.

Thanks in advance

There should be plenty of room in there ,just hollow it out and install battery holders ,you might be able to fit one or two 18650's in there,for sure 14500 or 14650's. http://www.madvapes.com/AAA-Battery-Holder_p_2392.html these could be mounted on a peice of flat plastic or perfboard spaced to fit the desired battery.You could put a regulator in if you go for two batteries.It seems like a little on the big side to me though.

I tried to PM Jolly about it, but it said he wasn't getting PMs anymore or something.

The idea being that the wheel on the mouse could be a variable volt wheel, maybe the right and left clicker as the manual button and a juicer or something. BUT in my research I found THIS:

PL7686.jpg

at this site: http://www.pdp.com/p-882-wii-collectors-edition-tron-controller.aspx

And people already do Wii mods right? so that makes this that much easier?

my pms dont work?

if you want to hit me up fast jolly.ecigs@gmail.com

but i can watch this thread.

yeah if you want help or want it modded for you, i can blast one out quick.

i do wiimods, they aren't actual controllers, much smaller. if i had an actual controller i could do a lot with it.

that wii mote is sick.

I have a small netbook mouse but it would be too big to comfortably hold to vape with. I had one before this one....broke in a couple months...the left click button like jammed down...the spring under it must have broken. I think these things are built too flimsy to use as any kind of reliable vaping item. Not unless the entire thing was gutted and you didn't actually use the buttons for actual controls for vaping. The wheel might be okay, except that they spin too freely. I guess maybe that could be adjusted. I mean you wouldn't want the voltage changing every time you just happened to touch the wheel. It is a cool looking mouse, never held it in real life, but just judging from the one I have which is ergo in it's normal position, but very awkward to hold if I was vaping on it. A wii controller I can see because it is made to be held a lot. I can't wait for my Jolly wetbox.....I am getting excited!!!!