Blizzard

I'm ready for the blizzard! I have 2 packages at the post office which I will pick up on my way to work, don't trust that they will be delivered if it gets really bad. They moved our blizzard warning from 3pm to 11am in our county, should be a day of cancellations, I expect we will close very early and not be able to open tomorrow. YEA! Sometimes you just need a break in the routine and with new toys I can keep myself pretty busy. LOL Hope everyone stays safe, or better yet stay in and vape in your PJs.

:clap: Yeah for Mastiffmom!! Backups!!!

The blizzard itself missed us. We got snow, but not too much. But boy do we have the cold!!!! Wind chills were 50 below last night and the temp isn't up to 0 yet this morning. On top of that, our power went off for an hour and a half this morning. Yikes!! Good thing I had all my backup batteries charged and ready to go! Probably wouldn't have mattered so much if I'd frozen to death waiting for the power to come back on though. :innocent: But at least I was vaping!!

Brrrrrrrrrrr I feel for you guys. I hate the cold. I have to put on those Boot Covers for Hunters that reflect the heat back into the boot somehow. Hubby even wears them on the motorcycle and says his feet stay warmer than they ever did with his electric gear. Nothing beats a cup of good hot chocolate though, so I offer you all a teakettle full.

<---- enjoying the Calif's hot days in January spell while it lasts. We go into the ice ages this Feb or March... it never fails to arrive as soon as the critters shed their wooly coats.

Last night was pretty uneventful for the area I live in PA, but I understand round two is going to be the bad boy. I was hoping I would get a package in the mail today from Vapor Renu. I ordered a lot of liquids to try out. It's 3:00 PM now and the mailman usually comes around 11:00 AM. I have concluded that today will not be my lucky day, and tomorrows not looking good either, according to the weather man. I can only hope he's wrong.

But, Mastiffmom, enjoy your new toys. I also confirm that vaping in my PJ's is the best. Very warm PJ's!! :yes

Oh post #666 let's fix that! I got a Mark Mod, in zebra wood with a color changing LED, and an eGo T and 1000mah eGo battery. So that gives me 2 900mah eGos, 1 1000mah eGo, 2 510's, a 6V, a Mark Mod with 2 batteries for it, and a 901 smart pcc with 2 batteries. I think I will be ok. Now I only have about 50-60mLs of juice.........I'll be conservative. LOL

Hey Lisa, first of all how is your daughter doing? Hope she is doing way better. Second of all, congrats on all your goodies. I love going to the mailbox and finding a package, sometimes two. This time I've got something ordered from 3 different places that should be a treat. When did you get your Mark Mod? I haven't been on tiny chat much the past two weeks so I don't really know what's going on there. But anyway I think that we are back to speed so I'll be able to join y'all in the chat room.

Also people I don't know we would do here in Atlanta with another storm. We had from 5 to 6 inches a couple of weeks ago and it shut down all the cities, schools were out for a week, state, county and city governments were not operating and of course the mail wasn't delivered. I live in the "country" about 45 minutes north of Atlanta. So needless to say we were the last people on our Department of Transportation's mind. Good luck to all of you with coping with the storms, hopefully they want be as bad as predicted.

The school district I live in cancelled already for tomorrow. The school district I work in won't call it off until probably around 4:30am, if they even do. But that's ok, I left sub plans. :thumbsup:

Oh post #666 let's fix that! I got a Mark Mod, in zebra wood with a color changing LED, and an eGo T and 1000mah eGo battery. So that gives me 2 900mah eGos, 1 1000mah eGo, 2 510's, a 6V, a Mark Mod with 2 batteries for it, and a 901 smart pcc with 2 batteries. I think I will be ok. Now I only have about 50-60mLs of juice.........I'll be conservative. LOL

Glad you got that fixed!

Okay, you've got a good start, but you might need a few more batteries, some more attys, and way more juice. And what about backup chargers? And then...oh, that's enough for now. :innocent:

:clap: Yeah for Mastiffmom!! Backups!!!

The blizzard itself missed us. We got snow, but not too much. But boy do we have the cold!!!! Wind chills were 50 below last night and the temp isn't up to 0 yet this morning. On top of that, our power went off for an hour and a half this morning. Yikes!! Good thing I had all my backup batteries charged and ready to go! Probably wouldn't have mattered so much if I'd frozen to death waiting for the power to come back on though. :innocent: But at least I was vaping!!

Looks like the blizzard missed us too. Not much snow, maybe 2 inches. But we did get the arctic freeze. Schools closed, warning everyone to stay inside and only go out when necessary. We have blue skies, just no warmth. Dog runs out, squats and runs right back in.

We had an inch of ice on the trees last night, but luckily we warmed up just enough to melt most of it before the 30mph winds came. There are something like 200k people without power in my area, so I am very blessed. This thing isn't over yet, but things should get better from here on out.

Next week we have another winter system coming through, so that's where the attention will turn.

Stay safe and warm, everyone.

mcquinn, where are you in Indiana? I'm pretty close to Dayton, Ohio...about 15 miles east, actually. We got a bit less than 1/4" of ice overnight...but the big part of the storm is yet to come. Stay safe, everyone!

Hey look! A fellow Ohioan! Go Bucks!!!!

The snow seems to be over but the wind is still blowing. Both of us are home today so that's a rare treat. I got my Mark Mod, eGo 1000mah click and eGo T atomizer yesterday. I'm ok with juices but I got an email from Jeffery and he has overnighted me some juice! I'm so blessed to have such good caring friends I can't say enough good things about Jeffery and Laurin, words do not do it justice. Not to mention that between them and Mark the timing was perfect!

My school district did finally close. However, I had to learn about it via facebook and the local news online, because I did not get the robo call from the admin office. Whatever. If it dips down in temp and the roads really freeze up there may be another day tomorrow.