Direct Dripping - Aluminum Drip Tip Ego

egoluvr

I have wanted a cone with air hole designs in it for better air flow while still keeping leaks to a minimum but would still keep the cool/complete looking vibe of the cone. No luck on that unless I borrow a dremmel tool and take it to my cones and make star patterns or something.

In the end, yes, the cone off makes for better air flow on an atty. But it also doesn't have the leak gathering properties that there are with the cone on. And it doesn't look as cool.

Was about to post, but saw AimeeG's post and most of what I was gonna say was already there. Totally agree. Although the draw just seems a little harder on it to me, it's not really that big a deal.

Yeah I agree not a huge deal about the cone, but glad to see ppl know what i'm talking about lol what about the drip tip, anyone know what the issue is there?

I think in a standard non-filler cart, there are two air holes on the sides where the vapor gets sucked up into/from then goes into your mouth. The drip tips only have one air hole. Maybe that's the difference you're feeling and experiencing.

PS... thanks PM for the props.

Oh, and another thing... if you use a low resistance atty, most of that trouble of a tighter draw goes away. At least in my experience it does. YMMV.

(I had to look up this YMMV abbreviation... it is "your mileage may vary" and I like it. :) )

Agreed with AimeeG on the LR atty. I got my first yesterday and almost choked myself the first time I used it... Wasn't expecting all that airflow... (I switched tips at the same time though, so that could have made a difference as well.)