Help I'm An Idiot!

Anyone know of a retail location that sells 18490 or 18500 batteries? I ordered my provari with the 18650 batts and forgot the extender cap so now I finally have my provari and I can't use it. Already tried radio shack and walmart. So pissed!!

Edited by CASEACE79

I just googled that, which you should do using your city and state, and here Batteries Plus carries them. SO if you have a similar type chain, they probably sell them too. I just put in "retail store 18490 or 18500 batteries (my city state)"

Don't know where in DE you are but in Dover there is a place called Battery Warehouse, could try there.....324 Martin Street, Dover, DE (302) 674-4020.....if they don't sell them or aren't near you they may be able to suggest a place. Here Batteries Plus has them, but it appears that chain is not in DE. Also, apparently those batteries are used in flashlights, so perhaps that could supply leads? Like maybe a place like Sportmart or ****'s Sporting Goods, etc would be worth checking?

TY juliery but they had no idea what I was talking about. For a place called battery warehouse they didn't know much about batteries.

THAT figures.....I would just keep calling around....what about Radio Shack or a place like that??? Although we have run into TOTAL idiots at that store. It is amazing to me how little they know about their own merchandise and how employees REFUSE to ask another employee who knows more. Customer service REALLY stinks sometimes!! I hope you are able to find someplace to get a stupid battery....really ridiculous. Try a high end sporting goods place too, in case they have them for flashlights or some other equipment.

My only advice would be google. It also depends on the size of the town you live in.Wish i could be of more help. I'm really surprised radio shack didn't have them

EDIT: You might also try sporting goods places. most sell the flashlights that those batteries where made for in the first place.

Edited by Dose

Heyas man I thought you had that thing rigged to roll??? The duct tape not workin?

Edit: Oh, nvm... I didn't see the time. Congrats.^^

Edited by thorne