Lr 306 On A 510

thorne

A friend hooked me up with a 306 LR yesterday to test out some hardware in anticipation of my Riva (I hate waiting for shipping)... I want to stick it on my 510 due to the increased vapor production. I don't want to chance diminishing the life of my already sketchy 501 batteries. Any chance folks have tried this with success? How long were you getting off a charge? (I vape pretty heavily and am getting 2 hours/charge now with my regular 510s.)

I've always heard the same thing...never use a LR atty on a regular 510 battery. I do use the LR 306s sometimes, but only on bigger batteries...like my eGo or Provape1, or on my mod with a 14500 or 18650 battery.

Edited by nana

Thanks for the replies. That's what I was afraid of. I guess I'll just have to wait for my parcel. Man that thing will put out some plumes. (I was getting comparable results to a couple of Queen's 5v mods and I was very impressed with this great flavors as well.) Good thing I have some new juice to keep me occupied till my new gear gets here.^^