Ejuice And Throat Kick

Elayna

:iiam: I have been making my own juices for just a lttle while and 3 things, one: NEVER buy your PG from Stag tobacconists, it's actually made for humidors.... I wasted a 1/2 a bottle of hazelnut to find that out, yechhhhh. Two: how in the heck do you get rid of that primer taste in the carto's, I have had it happen that when my juice starts running dry, I get that FOUL taste. And three: how do you add throat kick to juices that are predominately VG, I mean the flavor and vapor is good, but NO throat kick at all. Thanks folks!

I've heard a few things but imo they dont work for me, they,say a little bit of lemmon juice or alchahol but they sound like they could damage a cartomiser in the long run

My link1. When the filler gets too dry, the atomizer gets too dry and the come that foul taste. I am almost solely a dripper. I don't have much experience with cartomizers. hopefully Dayvape or one of our other carto experts can help with that one.

2. For adding throat hit--I use menthol liquid or menthol flavoring. I really like the menthol from flavourart via freedom smoke usa My link. A little goes a long way. adds a nice cool throat hit without tasting like menthol.

Cartomizers need to be kept wet. If you vape it dry the coil will burn through the protective wrapping and start burning the fiber. It's not any primer you're tasting in a cartomizer, it' burning filler.

Cartomizers need to be kept wet. If you vape it dry the coil will burn through the protective wrapping and start burning the fiber. It's not any primer you're tasting in a cartomizer, it' burning filler.

OK that's what I neede to know.... cuz it does taste really foul, but not like burning cig filter. Thx!

OK that's what I neede to know.... cuz it does taste really foul, but not like burning cig filter. Thx!

I'm vaping at 5 volts and use cartomizers when driving. Generally, after vaping on a carto for an hour I take it off and put the cover back on the battery end. Remove the cap and add about 10 drops. All depends on how much you vape, but I would say top it off every couple of hours or so. My early experience early on was that once you taste the burning fiber, the carto is ruined since the filler is now exposed to the coil and it will keep melting it. That's why I'm careful not to vape it dry. :)