Noobie Atty Er

My 4 day new Atty seems to be plugged. I can't draw anything out of it. It seems to be heating just fine. I have already repatedly blown it out, boiled it and even tried a peroxide burn. I also removed the wick, nothing smells burned. Any more ideas from all you smart peeps would be appreciated! I'm using an eGo with mega atty. :question:

Bummer about your atty. When mine gunks up, I like to soak it overnight in Vodka (everclear), blow it out, let it dry for a few days, reprime with a few drops of non-flavored VG or whatever flavor you're vaping is fine, and I'm usually good to go. Good luck to ya! and backups backups backups

My 4 day new Atty seems to be plugged. I can't draw anything out of it. It seems to be heating just fine. I have already repatedly blown it out, boiled it and even tried a peroxide burn. I also removed the wick, nothing smells burned. Any more ideas from all you smart peeps would be appreciated! I'm using an eGo with mega atty. :question:

Are you direct dripping or using carts with your ego? Do you hear any gurgling noises when your vaping or trying to vape? It sounds to me like the atty is being flooded not plugged. I know you have cleaned it out but you could be re-flooding in an effort to get it to work again- once you clean it, it will seem to hit a bit dry don't over fill, but don't inhale just take a few puffs and blow them out and see if that gets it fired up again

It officially died. :veryangry: Grrrr. I followed everyones revival tricks with no avail. Thank God for back ups. You won't catch me with my pants down. :thumbsup:

The butterflies probably did it. LOL!

Sorry for the dead attt - moment of silence....