Useing Blucig Atty On My Joye Ego?

Horne4291

Hello forum how are you all doing? But my wife has tried the BluCig an she don't like it. So its just in the desk collecting dust. So I pulled it out earlier an I pulled the atty out an put on my eGo an it fits. I didnt vape with it on because Im not sure if it would mess it up. But I think its a 510 for sure. But I only have one semi good atty left for my eGO. I have a three pack thats coming in the mail soon. But would it hurt to use the BluCig attys on my eGo for backups? An can I drip on the BluCig atty? Thanks to all that helps?

Don't see where it should be a problem using the atty if it fits and doesn't over heat when you fire it up.

It should work fine and you can always keep it as a back-up.

Hello forum how are you all doing? But my wife has tried the BluCig an she don't like it. So its just in the desk collecting dust. So I pulled it out earlier an I pulled the atty out an put on my eGo an it fits. I didnt vape with it on because Im not sure if it would mess it up. But I think its a 510 for sure. But I only have one semi good atty left for my eGO. I have a three pack thats coming in the mail soon. But would it hurt to use the BluCig attys on my eGo for backups? An can I drip on the BluCig atty? Thanks to all that helps?

James what the heck, what's up dude? This is Ronda- Jen's mom. I didn't know you got married. Congrats sweetie and happy vaping.