Joyetech Cartomizer Review

Hurricane

What does the resistance measure on those cartos, any idea? If you could measure that with your handy voltmeter that would be great. (assuming you have a voltmeter like most) You typically don't switch up a carto/atty from 3.7 to 5 volt devices without knowing the resistance. I heard you ask if anyone has tried them on 5 or 6 volt devices to let you know, etc. But if they are made to use on a standard 510, and they perform great on a 510 already, then you wouldn't want to use them on your 5v pass-thru. It just stands to reason that the carto would more than likely be running a bit too hot at 5v if it's already producing clouds of vapor at 3.7. Luckily though, that's exactly why they make cartos/attys at different resistances. That's just my opinion tho, and certainly doesn't mean it's right! :thumbsup:

Edited by DAYVAPE

As I said in the video, I don't know the actual resistance. However, I believe they are standard resistance, as there was no indication of low or high resistance in the item description. They work fine at 4.2 volts on my passthrough. I was just wondering if anyone else who uses these can tell me if it will indeed hold up to 5 volts or higher. I'm still enjoying these things, even on standard 510 batteries. :)

So can you tell me what 'standard resistance' is then? You use that term quite a bit... what does it equal to you? Sorry, just curious about these and I know they make everything at different resistances for different voltages,etc. Great video though!

Edited by DAYVAPE

• 4 weeks later...

Correction: Standard resistance means not low resistance or high resistance. I have learned that not all e-cig atomizers have the same resistance. It all depends on the make and model. Therefore, standard resistance will simply mean not low resistance or high resistance.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines